Chapter 18

Sophie felt her back collide with the hard wood of the door and before she had a chance to consider what might be happening or even muster an objection, Sian's lips were against her own and her eyes involuntarily began to close. Her heart rate felt like it had tripled and her breathing was quickly becoming erratic as the sensation of Sian's lips moving against hers turned her brain to mush and caused her stomach to flip violently.

Possibly due to shock, it took the brunette a few moments to register the kiss and thus she didn't immediately reciprocate but as she felt Sian's tongue run slowly along her lower lip, she was unable to stand motionless anymore and wrapped her arms around the blonde's waist, eagerly opening her mouth to allow the tongue entrance.

Sian smiled into the kiss as she felt Sophie begin to respond and a small moan escaped both girls as their tongues brushed against one another.

Sian's fingers tightened on the back of Sophie's neck, keeping her close as her thumbs brushed over the brunette's cheek, the kiss becoming more heated and hungry with every second that passed by.

Eventually Sophie broke the kiss, resting her forehead against Sian's as they both gulped in shallow breaths, desperate for air as they tried to calm themselves. The contact between the girls had been heavy and demanding, Sian gripping the back of Sophie's neck as her thumbs held her cheeks firmly, Sophie's hands were clutched to the blonde's waist tightly, keeping her securely in place and their bodies were pressed together so much it would have been impossible for them to get any closer. Sian wasn't able to offer any light, delicate touches, her body was sick of ignoring every urge she'd had over the past few weeks to just throw herself at Sophie and now she had what she wanted, she was unable to contain herself.

Sophie swallowed down the lump in her throat, her eyes slowly flickering open and instantly locking with Sian's. She noticed the visible darkness that now filled the blonde's eyes and her lips were plumper and much more red. For a moment Sophie frowned, not because she was angry or confused about what was happening, but because she failed to see how she'd never noticed all these things about Sian before. How the girl in front of her could be incredibly sexy when she wasn't busy being a bitch. Sophie considered that maybe it was because she'd never seen Sian when she wasn't acting like a bitch, however decided that perhaps it was her overwhelming dislike for the blonde that had clouded her vision.

Sian ran her tongue along her lower lip, feeling the tingling sensation that was still present and smirked, "I dunno how I lasted so long without doing that."

Sophie grinned, "I'm strangely glad you finally caved."

"Strangely glad?" questioned Sian, raising an eyebrow.

"Well yano …" started Sophie, gesturing between the two of them, "This is … well, weird."

"Tell me about it." muttered Sian, unable to shift the smirk on her face as she slowly lowered her hands from Sophie's face and took a step back. "So what now?"

"What do you mean?" asked Sophie with a frown.

Sian shrugged, "I mean, what should we do now?"

"What makes you think I'm done with what we were already doing?" asked Sophie with a cheeky grin.

Sian laughed, "What makes you think I'm not done?"

Without justifying the other girl with an answer and within a matter of seconds, Sophie had stepped forward and crashed her lips back against Sian's, the force of her movements sending them backwards until Sian's back collided with the wooden table just inside of the room. The blonde let out a groan as her body crashed against the hard wood but it didn't stop her from wrapping her arms around Sophie's neck and pulling the brunette even closer into her.