Chapter 14

Sian's eyes flickered open as she heard rustling at the front of her tent. She held her breath and her heart started to race as the zip was slowly pulled down but she instantly let out a sigh of relief as Sophie's face appeared in the doorway before the brunette shuffled in to the tent and quickly zipped up the entrance behind her.

"Sophie what are you doing?" whispered Sian, sitting up on her elbows and staring back at Sophie in confusion, "What if Kerry comes back or someone saw you or-"

Sian was cut off as Sophie pressed her forefinger against the blondes lips before placing her hands down on the ground and crawling further into tent and up Sian's body.

"What are you doing?" Sian whispered as loud as she could, her eyes widening slightly as Sophie crawled further up, her legs either side of the blonde's waist so she was straddling her and her hands placed either side of Sian's head.

"What you've wanted me to do for a very long time." stated Sophie simply before leaning down and attaching her lips to Sian's.

Sian released a moan as she felt Sophie's tongue slip easily in to her mouth, gently caressing her own as one of the brunette's hands rested lightly on her hip. Sophie's hand began to travel upwards, her fingertips trailing delicately over Sian's bare skin causing goosebumps to rise under her touch.

"Sophie this is crazy." muttered Sian in between gasps as the brunette started to kiss along her jaw line, getting to her earlobe and taking it between her teeth as she nibbled it gently, eliciting a moan from Sian. "We can't do this."

"So stop me." whispered Sophie, her lips continuing their pursuit down Sian's neck, attaching themselves to the blonde's pulse point and sucking softly as Sian released another, slightly louder moan.

Sophie sat up, her hand removing itself from beneath Sian's shirt as she gripped the bottom of the material firmly with both hands and tugged at it. Sian sat up, raising her arms and allowing the item to be removed before it was quickly discarded and Sophie lay back down on top and continued caressing Sian's naked flesh with her hand as their lips reattached.

A million thoughts were racing through Sian's mind as she considered how crazy the situation she was currently in was but also how incredibly hot it had become, and she had no intention of stopping Sophie any time soon regardless of the consequences. She was broken from her own thoughts as she felt Sophie snake a hand around her back and expertly unclip the clasp of her bra, Sian quickly shrugging it off and throwing it to one side to join her shirt.

Sophie paused, looking down at Sian's now naked chest, her eyes visibly darkening at the sight as she ran her tongue over her lips to moisten them.

Sian felt her stomach do a somersault and a certain heat form between her legs as Sophie began feathering kisses along her collarbone before running her tongue down the middle of the blonde's chest towards her breasts. Sian let out a gasp as Sophie's tongue connected with her nipple and a loud moan erupted from within her as the brunette took the hardened peak between her lips and sucked on it.

"Jesus christ." groaned Sian, throwing her head back and resting a hand on the back of Sophie's head as her tongue continued to flick over the blonde's nipple.

Without warning Sian felt a sharp pain in her arm and she quickly shot up from her air mattress, several beads of sweat running down her forehead as she looked around the tent somewhat out of breath.

"You alright mate?" asked Kerry, looking at Sian with concern, "I tried waking you for like five minutes, looks like a punch to the arm finally did it."

Sian looked around the tent in confusion, still panting a little as she tried to gather herself and understand what was happening at the minute.

"Where … What …." Sian frowned, unsure what to do or say and so instead looked at Kerry mildly confused, "Was I asleep?"