Chapter 23

Sian went to place her key into the door but was stopped as she felt Sophie's body push against her own, spinning the blonde around so her back collided with the door.

A groan left Sian's lips as was pushed against the solid wood but it was quickly silenced with a kiss as Sophie's lips pressed hard against her own. Sian could feel the familiar heat rising in her body and her breathing was quickly becoming ragged as Sophie's hands began to explore her body and their tongues brushed against one another.

Sophie pulled back, quickly reattaching her lips to the skin of Sian's neck, working her way down towards Sian's collarbone, eliciting a string of moans and gasps from the blonde.

"Soph ... babe ..." muttered Sian, her hands wrapped around the brunette's body as she tried to get her words out and ignore the arousal that was beginning to grow inside of her, "Sophie let me get the door open."

Sophie didn't say anything, sucking hard on Sian's pulse point as she raised her hand to the blonde's, taking the key from her and feeling for the lock. After fumbling for a few seconds, not halting her ministrations against Sian's neck, she eventually felt the key slip into the lock and quickly turned it before pushing against the handle and walking Sian through the door.

At the bar, one drink had turned into a lot more and the flirting between the girls had escalated past the point of innocent comments. Sophie had been unable to tear her eyes away from the blonde in front of her, who was looking especially attractive that night in a low cut red dress that cut off at the thigh, showing off her body perfectly. The only concrete thought that had been running through Sophie's mind for the better part of that evening was getting Sian back to the hotel and making the most of their time alone together.

Sian allowed herself to be walked back into the room, both girls kissing the other with equal desire and passion as Sophie kicked the door shut behind then and headed towards the bed.

Sian's knees soon buckled against the side of the mattress, falling backwards onto the bed as Sophie lay on top of her, her hands soon travelling up the side of Sian's dress and pulling at the zipper.

Sian raised her hips off the bed, allowing Sophie to pull the item of clothing down her body before it was eventually kicked off the end of the bed.

Nothing about the moment was gentle or delicate and it was filled with pure lust and desire for one other, Sian quickly discarding Sophie of her shirt, a little clumsily in her intoxicated state.

Sian clutched her hands to Sophie's face, tugging the brunette's head towards her own and pressing their lips together hard. The kisses between them were rough and a little careless but neither girl seemed to mind, completely lost in the heat of the moment and wanting nothing more than to enjoy what was occurring between the two of them. Sian bent her legs at the knees, lifting them up either side of Sophie's body and resting her feet on Sophie's bum as the kiss deepened. Sophie ran her tongue along Sian's lower lip, not waiting to be granted entrance before pushing it into the blonde's mouth, feeling a moan vibrate against her lips at the gesture.

Sian's hands slid to the back of Sophie's body, fumbling with the clasp to her bra for a few seconds before managing to unfasten it and quickly removing the item. She smiled into the kiss as Sophie lowered her body against her own, a groan of satisfaction leaving each of them as their naked breasts pressed against one another.

Sophie rested her hands on Sian's waist, holding the blonde in place as she rolled her hips, rocking her body against Sian's and hearing a grunt of pleasure escape Sian's lips at the contact.

Sian seemed to be kissing Sophie back with more fervour than usual, their lips moving quickly together as the blonde's tongue was exploring her mouth like she wanted to remember every millimetre of it. Not that Sophie was complaining, she'd never in her wildest dreams imagined that she'd have as much desire and need for the girl who was currently wrapped tightly around her half naked body as she did in that very minute. Raising her hips again, she pushed a little harder than last time into Sian's centre, the blonde digging her fingernails into Sophie's back at the contact as she grinded her own body into Sophie, her breathing becoming heavier and more erratic with every second that passed. Sian's body was writhing beneath her, her legs wrapped tightly around Sophie's waist as she kept the brunette close, desperate for whatever friction she could find as Sophie's hands began to explore her body, working their way up without hesitation towards her breasts and cupping them roughly. Nothing was similar to their previous encounter, both girls past caring about gentle, delicate touches as they both explored one another's bodies with a certain amount of need and urgency. Sophie rubbed her thumbs over Sian's nipples, the feeling of them instantly hardening under her touch sending a rush of heat to her own centre. She felt Sian's breathing hitch and a series of gasps and moans leave the blonde's lips with every pinch and stroke of her nipples and Sophie couldn't help but think she could listen to those sounds for the rest of her life.