Chapter 41

"All I'm saying is, I feel like now I'm your girlfriend you should be even nicer to me." stated Sian with a grin as she picked up her room key.

Sophie shook her head and laughed, "Well I could say the same to you."

"Yeah but ..." started Sian, stepping towards Sophie and prodding her lightly in her chest, "You asked me and right now, it's your probation period where you convince me I made the right choice."

"I have a probation period?" asked Sophie with a mock frown, "Come on ... you've been practically dating me for a while now."

Chuckling, Sian stepped backwards and headed towards the door of her hotel room, "Practically or not ... today is the first official day and you have your work cut out for you."

"As long as I don't have to be around Tina today I'm willing to be nice." muttered Sophie, following Sian towards the door, "Last night was torturous, she's a right daft cunt."

Sian's jaw dropped and she hit Sophie on the arm, "Sophie Webster, that mouth of yours gets worse."

Sophie smirked, "You weren't complaining about it last night."

"Well last night it wasn't blurting out hideous words." scolded Sian, giving Sophie another smack to the arm, "Wait here and I'll check outside."

"This is so fucking ridiculous." mumbled Sophie, waiting behind the door as Sian popped her head out to make sure the corridor was clear.

Gesturing out of the door, Sian stepped forward and pointed outside, "Out you come then."

"How generous of you." muttered Sophie dryly.

Sian rolled her eyes and sighed, shutting the door behind them as they headed towards the elevator, "God you've got a right stick up your arse this morning haven't you?"

"I'm sorry I'm just tired I guess." stated Sophie, giving Sian a weak smile as they stopped in front of the lift and waited for it to arrive, "And also bummed out about leaving tomorrow."

As the doors opened, both girls stepped in, Sian leaning forward and pressing the button for the ground floor before the doors slid closed again and locked them both in. Sian stepped towards Sophie, wrapping her arms around the brunette's neck and giving her a smile, "I'll come visit you all the time baby and I'll make you feel like you're still on holiday."

"God you've become so corny since we started dating." teased Sophie, wrapping her arms around Sian's waist and grinning, "But I like it ... thank you."

"Yeah well you make me corny." Sian placed a quick kiss on Sophie's lips before stepping back as the elevator doors opened and they moved out, scanning the foyer to make sure no one was around as they walked towards the hotel entrance and began their journey away from the building.

"So what should we do today?" asked Sophie as they walked down the street.

Sian shrugged, "Something fun ... something we can't do in Manchester."

"I want a Nandos." grumbled Sophie, rubbing her stomach dramatically.

Sian couldn't help but laugh, "Babe, there isn't a Nandos here and that's not exactly something we can't do in Manchester."

"But my belly is hungry for chicken." moaned Sophie, pouting as they walked down towards the beach.

"Well when we get back I'll buy you a Nandos." chuckled Sian, "But for now, we need plans for today."

Sophie looked up at the sky and frowned, "It's gonna rain today I can tell ... the air is that humid kind of sticky."

"So something indoors then?" questioned Sian earning her a nod from Sophie, "Well I guess that narrows it down somewhat."