Chapter 25

"Jesus christ!" Sian groaned loudly as her back collided with a wall and Sophie's lips attached themselves to her pulse point. The brunette sucked hard, running her tongue over the flesh to soothe it as Sian laced her fingers through Sophie's hair and held her close as she let out a string of moans and gasps.

Sophie smirked as Sian clutched her hand tighter to the back of her neck, a loud guttural moan escaping her lips as Sophie slid her leg between the blonde's thighs and pressed into her centre.

Sian threw her head back against the wall and closed her eyes tightly, getting completely lost in the moment as Sophie's hands explored her body, her mouth kissing, licking and nibbling at her neck whilst the added pressure against Sian's centre was causing the blonde to lose herself in a daze of lust and pleasure.

"Do it again babe." panted Sian, her fingers tightening on the back of Sophie's neck as she lifted her leg, pressing it against Sian again and eliciting a loud groan of satisfaction from the blonde.

Had Sian not been so impossibly turned on in that moment, she'd probably have been concerned that someone would hear them. It had been only an hour since the boat had left and they were supposed to be up the top with the rest of their class mates, enjoying the journey and looking at the view. However, Sian had quickly decided that standing on a swaying boat was only going to aggravate her hideous hangover further and she desperately needed something to take her mind off it. She concluded that Sophie was the answer and proceeded to subtly drag the brunette below deck to find what appeared to be a pantry of some kind, just next to the kitchen.

Once inside of the room, no time had been wasted and Sophie had swiftly pinned Sian to the far wall and proceeded to start, what had soon escalated into, a very heated making out session.

Just as Sophie's thigh pressed a little harder into Sian, the boat must have went over a rather large wave and the unsettled feeling inside of Sian's stomach only got a hundred times worse at the movement. Sian quickly placed her hands on Sophie's shoulders, pushing the brunette away from her just a fraction as she turned her head to the side and closed her eyes, desperately trying not to be sick.

"Are you okay?" asked Sophie, leaning back so she could observe Sian properly, her hands remaining on the blonde's waist as it looked like she might need help standing up straight.

Sian shook her head, refusing to open her eyes or turn to face Sophie for fear she wouldn't be able to fight down the urge to throw up any longer.

"What's wrong? Did I do something?" Sophie pushed for more information, her eyes filled with panic and concern as they darted over the girl in front of her, from the pained expression on Sian's face to the hand that was clutching at her stomach. "Can I help? You're scaring me Sian."

"Just hang on a s-" Sian stopped mid sentence and pushed Sophie forcefully in the chest so she would move away before turning to the corner of the room and proceeding to vomit behind a pile of cardboard boxes.

"Ohhhh that's great." muttered Sophie, trying her best not to let the scene unfolding in front of her bother her too much as she took a step closer to Sian and placed her hand on the blonde's back, rubbing comforting circles.

Sian shrugged off Sophie's touch and groaned, "Don't touch me, this is horrible."

Sophie breathed out a laugh, taking another step towards Sian and pulling her hair back with one hand as the other rested on her shoulder, "Stop being so stubborn, it's fine."

"I don't want you to see me being sick Webster, this is an all time low for me." grumbled Sian, clutching her hand to her stomach as she felt it churn again and her mouth started to water threateningly, "God, fuck my life. Throwing up in a pantry with Sophie bloody Webster holding my hair back, whilst on a boat."