Chapter 30

"Oh fuck, babe ..." moaned Sian, resting her hand on the back of Sophie's head as she felt herself getting close, "Right there Soph, don't stop."

Sophie had absolutely no intention of stopping, having been lavishing Sian's body with attention since the second she'd arrived in from the club. She curled her fingers again, her tongue brushing over Sian's clit causing the blonde to let out another groan of approval.

"Oh my fucking god." Sian released another loud moan, sure that her eyes must be rolling into the back of her head as she arched her back and raised her arms, slamming her hands into the headboard and grinding her body against Sophie's tongue as she curled her fingers again.

Another loud moan of her name sounded throughout the room as Sophie pressed down on Sian's clit with more pressure, pushing her fingers deep inside of the blonde as she felt her muscles tighten around them before Sian's body shuddered and a groan of satisfaction left her lips.

Sophie couldn't help but smirk as she let Sian ride out her orgasm, knowing the effect she had on Sian and the way the blonde would be totally at her mercy in bed was something Sophie was sure she could never get enough of.

"Jesus." panted Sian, trying her best to catch her breath as Sophie travelled back up her body, placing kisses along her bare skin that was now coated with a light sheen of sweat, "Are you trying to kill me?"

Sophie chuckled, placing a kiss on the centre of Sian's chest before bringing her face level with the blonde's, "No, but what a way to go eh?"

Sian nodded with a grin, linking her hands behind Sophie's head and bringing her close, "I'd definitely die happy."

"Well that's a bonus." chuckled Sophie, placing a kiss on the tip of Sian's nose, "Babe you know I can't stay tonight right?"

Sian pouted, "Why?"

"I told you why," started Sophie, flopping down onto her back and holding out her arm as Sian shuffled closer, resting her head on Sophie's chest, "My friends are starting to get seriously pissed at me and I don't wanna fall out with them."

"But I like it when you stay the night." sulked Sian, throwing her arm over Sophie's stomach and gripping her waist.

Sophie chuckled, placing a kiss at the top of Sian's head, "Sian it's happened like twice."

"Yeah but ... I still like it." mumbled Sian, her pout growing by the second.

"Come on ... it's like five in the morning, I've practically stayed the night anyway." reasoned Sophie, brushing back Sian's hair and placing another kiss by her temple.

Sian huffed, nuzzling further into Sophie's neck, "Not the same."

Sophie laughed, "You've turned into a right soft bugger over the past couple of weeks ... what happened to the ice queen I once knew?"

A small smile graced Sian's features at Sophie's words, "Did you prefer me like that?"

"Dunno ... was better than this clingy mess." teased Sophie earning her a soft slap to her body.

"Not clingy." corrected Sian, "It just makes it feel more cheap when you come over, have sex with me and then leave."

Sophie nodded, running her fingers along Sian's spine delicately, "Well then ... tell me about your night."

"My night?" asked Sian, sitting up and resting on her elbow as she frowned at Sophie, "What's that got to do with anything?"

"I wanna hear about what you've been up to ... then it's not just me coming round here for sex is it?" explained Sophie before smirking, "Although lets be honest, that's the main reason."