020

NOBODY BUT YOU-020

NOBODY BUT YOU-020

It was still dark outside when Joanna walked into the girls' room.

"Wakey wakey, eggs, and bakery!" The woman shouted making Diana and Ginny groan. Hermione was the first one out of bed and started dressing as the young blonde sat up, her eyes droopy.

"It's bakey, Mum," Diana said, rubbing her eyes.

"Whatever," Joanna said, walking over to Ginny. "C'mon, Gin Gin, up."

Joanna walked out and burst into the boys' room. Hermione followed, but she headed downstairs. Ginny and Diana dressed, too sleepy to talk, then, yawned and stretched before they too headed downstairs into the kitchen.

Molly was stirring the contents of a large pot on the stove, while Arthur was sitting at the table, checking a sheaf of large parchment tickets. He looked up as the girls' entered and spend his arms so that they could see his clothes more clearly.

He was wearing what appeared to be a golfing sweater and a very old pair of jeans, slightly too big for him, and helped up with a thick leather belt.

"What'd you think?" He asked anxiously. "We're supposed to go incognito—do I look like a Muggle, Hermione?"

"Yeah," she said, smiling. "very good,"

The trio took their seating at the table as the boys stumbled into the kitchen. Harry and Ron sat next to the golden-haired girl, while Sammy was batting his mother's hand away from his messy brown hair.

"Mother, please," he hissed, sitting next to his uncle. "Leave my hair alone,"

Joanna huffed. "Just let me fix it. It's like a bird's nest." she reached, trying to place her hand on his hair. Sammy sighed and gave in, letting his mother fix his hair. "There. Perfect."

"Thanks," Sammy grumbled, making Arthur laugh in his tea.

Arthur clapped Sammy on the shoulder. "Don't worry, son. She and your Gran used to do it to me—Ow! Jo! What was that for!?"

Joanna had hit Arthur in the shoulder and smiled. "I still do it. Because you still need to be mothered. A man who is married and has seven children."

This time it was Arthur's turn to grumble. Joanna smiled in satisfaction, before making her way to her daughter, who didn't even fight. Diana sat up from her slouching state and let her mother do her hair as she turned her hair Weasley red.

"Where's Bill and Charlie and Percy?" Geroge asked.

"Well, they're apparating, aren't they?" Molly answered, heaving the large pot over to the table and starting to ladle porridge into bowls. "So they can have a bit of a lie-in."

"So they're still in bed?" Fred grumpily, pulling two bowls of porridge towards him and Diana, who had moved next to him. "Why can't we apparate too?"

"Because you're not of age and you haven't passed your test," Molly snapped.

"You have to pass a test to apparate?" Harry asked.

Joanna took a seat next to Arthur. "Yeah. It's not easy, Harry. When it's not done right it can lead to nasty complications."

"The Department of Magical Transportation had to find a couple of people the other day for Apparating without a license. This pair I'm talking about went and Splinched themselves."

Everyone around the table except Harry winced.

"Erm—Splinched?" Harry asked.

"They left half of themselves behind," Arthur said, now spooning large amounts of treacle onto his porridge. "So of course, they were stuck. Couldn't move either way. Had to wait for the Accidental Magic Reversal Squad to sort them out. Meant fair old paperwork, I can tell you, what with the Muggle who spotted the body parts they'd left behind."

Diana grimaced, but still shoved a spoon full of porridge into her mouth.

"Were they okay?" Harry asked, startled.

"Oh yes," Arthur said matter-of-factly. "But they got a heavy fine, and I don't think they'll be trying it again in a hurry. You don't mess around with Apparition. There are plenty of adult wizards who don't bother with it. Prefer brooms—slower, but safer.

"But Bill and Charlie and Percy can all do it?"

"Charlie had to take the test twice," Fred said, grinning. Diana snorted into her bowl. "He failed the fight time, Apparated five miles south of where he meant to, right on top of some poor old lady doing her shopping, remember?"

"Yes, well, he passed the second time," Molly said, amending the hearty sniggers.

"Percy only passed two weeks ago," George said. "He's been Apparating downstairs every morning since, just to prove he can"

Arthur stood up and clapped his hands. "We've got a bit of a walk. We should be heading out." he kissed his friend and wife's cheek, before shooing the children out of the house.

Suddenly, Molly shouted something. "George!"

"What?" George said, in an innocent tone that deceived nobody.

"What's that in your pocket?"

"Nothing!"

"Don't you lie to me!" Molly pointed her wand at George's pocket and said, "Accio!"

Several small, brightly colored objects zoomed out of George's pocket; he made a grab for them but missed, and they sped right into Molly's outstretched hand.

"We told you to destroy them!" Molly said, furiously, holding up what were unmistakably more Ton-Tongue Toffees.

Arthur told the kids to meet them outside. Diana, Harry, Ginny, Ron, Sammy, and Hermione all rushed outside as Molly yelled at the twins. Ten mintures later, Fred and George stormed across the yard with older twin grabbing Diana and dragging her with him.

Arthur and the others followed after them. It was chilly and the moon was still out. Diana glanced at her brothers, who had rage written on their faces. They worked six months on developing them and now they had to get ridden of them.

Diana felt annoyed with her aunt. Molly didn't believe in the twins, and it hurt all of them but Diana believed in them. She was going to help Fred and George open their joke shop, no matter what Molly says.

"I believe in you," Diana said, holding Fred's hand tighter. "I'm always going to believe in you."

"Nobody but you." Fred and George smiled at their baby sister from another mother. "Thanks, Annie"