33- Cuteness

Season 3 x 15

Barry, Jesse and Wally race through the streets of Central City, while the team monitors them back at STAR Labs. "And Wally just beat his personal best" Cisco says smiling. "Oh, Barry's putting him through the wringer today" he adds.
"Uh, excuse me Barry" H.R then says, "UH, yeah I suppose it could be Barry, or it could be hid genius coach, whose sole purpose on the Earth is milking epic greatness from those around him. Thank you very much" he adds smiling.

"It could also be Jesse" Caitlin then adds.
"What?" H.R asks.
"Come on, Wally doesn't want to get beat by his girlfriend. Barry does the same thing with Kat" Caitlin tells him.
"Also, please, just refrain from using 'milk' as a verb from now on, please" Cisco tells him.

The four speedsters continue racing splitting up a certain point throughout the city streets, "I'm starting to kinda feel dizzy" Wally informs them.
"You're supposed to get dizzy, Wallace! You're supposed to get exhausted on this route. It's supposed to simulate the stress that you're gonna feel when you finally confront Savitar, so my suggestion to you is, suck it up, buttercup!" H.R tells him, "Milking epic greatness" he adds looking at Caitlin and Cisco.

"Yeah, no kidding. Why don't you take it down a little, Tiger Mom?" Cisco says to him.
Barry, and Jesse arrive at the final marker, "Barry and Jesse are at the final mark" Caitlin then says.

Barry stands there with Jesse, "Get ready" he says to her as he holds her, and points his hand at her.
"Wally's at the home stretch" Cisco tells them as they see Wally's lightning coming their way.
"Come on..." Barry says as they wait for Wally to come at them. He races toward Barry, passing the marker, and knocks Barry away. They stand there looking at Wally waiting to hear the results, "Guys?" Barry asks the team.

"0.21 seconds" H.R tells Barry.
Barry stands up and walks toward Wally and Jesse, ".21, just fast enough to save Katrina from Savitar" Barry tells him, as he pulls Wally in for a hug, "You did it!"
"We did it!" Wally says excitedly.

21, just fast enough to save Katrina from Savitar" Barry tells him, as he pulls Wally in for a hug, "You did it!""We did it!" Wally says excitedly

"You did it!" Jesse says as she hugs him. Wally then spots something in the distance and gets an odd look on his face, "You okay?" Jesse asks him.
"Uh, yeah, yeah" he stammers, "I'm just... happy" he tells her.
"We all are, Wally. We all are." Barry tells him as they walk away.

Barry meets up with Katrina outside Jitters, and she smiles at him, as he kisses her on the cheek. "I told Iris to meet us at STAR Labs, that there was something important we have to talk about with the team" she says to him as they enter the coffee shop.

"I texted the others too, and everyone is going to meet us there, we just need to grab all the coffees" he says to her, as they get in line. The two of them get drinks for all the team, and they make their way to STAR Labs. They smile at one another as they can hear everyone trying to speculate why they had all been asked to show up there.

"A robust pick me up for you?" they hear H.R saying as they enter the cortex, "No need, we hit Jitters on the way. Got everybody something" Barry smiles at them as he hands the trays of coffee off.
"You guys are..." H.R smiles.
"I thought you and Iris were on a deadline" Joe asks looking at Katrina then at Iris.