Chapter 5

Fading memories

Dot walks in front of Bucky who sits emotionless in the chair. "Bucky please answer me!" Dot yelled. Then doctor Zola walked up to dot.

"He won't remember you agent Rogers and soon you won't remember him as well" Zola said in poor English.

Dot shook her head and wouldn't move but guards dragged her to the next room and tied her to a chair underneath the same type of machine Bucky was under.

"NO PLEASE... DON'T DO THIS!" She yelled with a few tears escaping her eyes.

Without hesitation the doctors hit a glowing red button and the machine crackles as the electricity runs through it and it fits onto her head.

She screamed in pain and eventually the machine lifts of her head.

Day after day hydra has been training and experimenting on her everyday and night. Everyday dot could feel her memories slowly fade away and every time she tried to hold on to them they fade quicker.

Then one day doctor Zola and some guards came into to dots cell to see her lying on the floor covered in blood and written on the walls were 'REMEMBER' in all shapes and sizes.

"Get her to the experimenting room" doctor Zola yelled and the guards ran towards dot and lifted her up and as the did that she jumped up and started attacking the guards. She then ran passed doctor Zola and a few other guards. She ran for hours through twisting halls.

Eventually she went through a door and there was bucky sat emotionless in a chair. "Bucky! Bucky come on get up... we don't have much time" she exclaimed

Bucky looked at her funny and asked, "do-do I know you?"

She lets out a nervous laugh "yeah buck it's me!"

"No I don't..." the say quietly as she walks away, "wait I think... I think I know you"

She turned around with a small smile on her face as she ran back to him.

"Come on we're getting out of her. If you remember or not" she then grabbed his arm and put it round hers and she helps him out the room.