Chapter 12

Dot enters Nat's room and sees a red dress hung on the outside of her wardrobe. Dot walked up to the dress.

"hey Nat" Dots says turning her head towards Nat, "are you going to wear this?"

Nat turns around and replied, "no actually you can keep it. It doesn't fit anyways" then she turned back around and carried on getting herself ready.

Dot took the dress from the wardrobe door and entered Nat's bathroom. It was spacey and it had separate bath and shower. Dot closed the bathroom door and hung the dress on the door handle then locked the door before hopping in the shower.

She took of her old ripped clothes and hoped in the shower she finally felt relieved once she felt the water gently hitting her skin. She couldn't stop thinking about Bucky's eyes and how they were a perfect shade of blue and she kept thing some more until the water felt like icicles impaling her skin.

She quickly turned off the shower and grabbed a towel and wrapped it around herself.

She stepped out of the shower holding the towel up and dried herself. She then changed into the red dress Nat had let her borrow then she sprayed some perfume she found next to the sink then she left the bathroom.

"Wow you look nice Dot" Nat said as she reentered Nat's bedroom.

"Thanks Nat for letting me borrow the dress" dot said as she grabbed some red heels and put them on. Dot and Nat left the room a couple minutes later and headed downstairs. And saw rooms full of people she didn't even know.

Dot looked around the room to see if she could see anyone she knew. She saw Nat and Bruce sat at the bar drinking and laughing, Sam and Steve were at the pool table and she spotted Bucky sat by himself on a long velvet couch drinking something.

She walked over too Bucky and sat next to him. "Hey" he said softly and took a sip of his drink. Dot looked at him she knew something was up, "hey what's wrong?"

"Nothing" he said not even making eye contact.

"No I know somethings up! Come on tell me?" She said whiles grabbing his hand under the table, making him look at her.

"Well I know we have some of our memories back but all you got to do is say the words and it's back to square one" he sadly spoke eventually making eye contact with Dot, "and I just want to tell you that..."

"You want to tell me what?" She asked softly

"That I.." he stuttered, then he stops as Steve and Sam walked over and Dot quickly let go of Bucky's hand.

Steve and Sam sat on two chairs in front of Dot and Bucky. Sam looked at Dot then Bucky then back at Dot he knew something but kept his mouth shut.

"Dot, Bucky unfortunately there is only one spare room so Dot can have the spare room and Bucky you can share with me because I don't think you would want to share with my sister." Steve explained with a slight laugh. But Bucky really wanted to but he can't tell that to Steve can he?

Dot wanted to say something but didn't want to make things awkward so she stayed quiet. "Umm... yeah sure Steve" Bucky spoke quickly then got up and headed to the bar to get another drink. Now that Dot thinks about it she could use a drink.