Chapter 7

70 years later

Vans pulled up on a bridge and guys in armour came out holding varsities of guns and one of the guys had brown longish, shortish hair and his mouth and eyes were covered with a mask and he had a metal arm, stood next to him was a girl in a black and grey suit with wavy brown hair and emerald green eyes.

Then a guy yelled, "hey there down here" and he points at the bottom of the bridge. The guy with longish shortish hair jumped of the bridge without hesitation and landed on his feet on top of a car, smashingly in the process. And she saw him walking towards a man with short  dirty blonde hair,  was lightly skinned.

He wore a dark blue jacket and a light blue top with some old fashioned jeans, he held a round shield with the colours red white and blue with a star in the centre.

Then the blonde guy and the dude with the metal arm started fighting. She looked around to see a female with red hair just up to he shoulders and she wore a brown jacket and a black bodysuit underneath. Dot saw the red headed girl getting ready to shoot. Then dot flew down and silently landed behind the red headed girl.

Then her hand glowed a flaming red colour and she shot a fireball just skimming the red headed girls shoulder.

The red headed girl quickly turned around. "Who are you?" The red headed girl asked.

But dot didn't reply she just punched her in the face then in the stomach and the red headed girl managed to get dot on the floor for a quick second to yell to the blonde boy.

" Steve-" but before she could finish dot knocked her down. Dot then went over to the blonde boy and kicked the back of his legs to make him fall.

Then the blonde boy spoke, "Dot, Bucky why are you doing this?" But he got no reply Dot and Bucky looked at each other  with a confused look confused.

"You don't remember do you?" The blonde boy spoke again

"Remember what!?" Dot said aggressively. Then suddenly, dot felt a sharp pain in her arm and everything went black.