Chapter 11

"Bucky hurry up there going to fucking catch us!" Dot yelled while running from the guards. Then Dot stops an idea came to mind.

"What are you doing?" Nat asked while slowing down to wait for Dot and Bucky eventually caught up.

"Go with out me and I will slow the guards down" dot spoke looking at Nat and Bucky, "now hurry RUN!"

Then Nat and Bucky ran down the twisted halls eventually disappearing from Dot's sight. Dot turned around facing the direction the guards were heading and her eyes glowed an icy blue colour then ice wall was created between the guards and Dot.

Then dot closed her eyes and then opened them again and she was outside standing next to Steve. Dot coughed and tripped but she eventually regained her balance.

"We're is Nat and Bucky?" Steve asked with a tone of panic. Dot ignored the question and spun around to have a look at her surroundings then she pointed at two figures in the distance one was a male figure and one was a female figure.

"Sam come back down we're all here" Steve said into an ear-peace. Bucky just looked at everyone a bit confused.

A couple hours later Dot, Nat, Sam, Bucky and Steve made it back to the compound. Bruce came out of the compound door and looked at Bucky then held out a hand, "you must be Bucky I've heard Steve talk about you" he spoke with an awkward smile.

"Dr Banner, Bucky would like his memories back" Steve said with a change of tone and Bruce said nothing and lead Bucky to his laboratory.

Couple hours later Bucky came into the main room where Dot and Steve were sat. Steve got up from his seat as soon as he saw Bucky and walked up to him giving him a hug while Dot sat still on her seat trying not to make eye contact with Bucky.

"So do you have all your memories back buck?" Steve asked breaking the long hours of silence.

"Yeah.. kinda..." he trailed of as he made eye contact with Dot. Then the room faded back into silence. There's that butterfly feeling again.

Sam walked into the room and breaking another long hour of silence, "oh guys... ummm Tony is throwing a party so I would go and get changed." He spoke quickly then left the room again.

"Hey dot, Nat is upstairs if you want to borrow one of her dresses... I think she will let you" Steve said awkwardly but Dot didn't care she just went upstairs and tried to find Nat's room.

She then knocked on a door with the letter 'N' imprinted on the door. Dot took a deep breath and knocked on the door. Nat opened the door slightly and looked surprised to see Dot.

"So Steve said because.. Tony is throwing a party that I could get ready in your room and maybe borrow a dress?" Dot asked awkwardly giving half a smile.

"Sure come on in" Nat said with a smile and opened the door and shut it as soon as Dot entered.