Chapter 25

There was awkward silence between then for a while. "What going on with you?" Bucky asked braking the long silence.

"Nothing I promise." Dot replied.
Then a few minutes later dot stopped walking and coughed and she loses her balance but managed to grab a tree to support her.

Bucky then turned around and held her up. "Your not ok dot. What's going on?" Bucky asked he sounded worried.

Dot then stopped coughing and she just looked at Bucky and said softly, "I will explain everything soon ok." Dot then managed to gain her balance back and started to walk through trees to find the others. Then she found a tall purple alien because he definitely wasn't human and he had a gauntlet on this right hand and it had a purple, blue,orange and green and red glowing stones in it. "Who the hell are you?" Dot asked a bit rudely. "I am Thanos and I will.." he said.

Then Steve can and started to fight Thanos but Steve loser and he ended up getting thrown by Thanos and Steve hit agains a tree.  "Steve?!" Dot yelled and then her eyes glowed a flaming orange.

"Is that supposed to scare me little girl" Thanos said as he tried to intimidate her. Then dot threw a huge ball of fire at Thanos but then her plan backfired and she ended up getting hit by her own fire ball.

Dot landed next to Steve. Then Thanos left and went towards Wanda and a destroyed android. "NO" Dot heard Wanda scream. Dot slowly put herself into a sitting position.

She saw the destroyed android fixed, he was a reddish purplish colour, then Thanos ripped a yellow glowing stone from his head. Dot didn't know where a bouts because she couldn't see. Then she saw the android become colourless and drop to the floor.

She saw Wanda holding the android close and she cried and screamed, not in anger but in sadness. Then dot turned to Steve to she if he's okay. "Hey Steve are you still alive?" Dot asked as she shook Steve.

"Yes I'm alive dot you can stop shaking me now." Steve said then dot stopped and hugged Steve. She smiled to herself and backed up from the hug. Then she heard Thanos. He said, "I am inevitable" then there was a loud snap.

Dot looked around to see if anything has changed. "Doll" she heard Bucky whisper. Dot turned around and she saw Bucky turn into dust. Then all that was left of him was the gun he was using.

Dot ran up to where Bucky was. "No no no... this can't be happening" dot said as she tried not to cry. Then dot started to cough. Then she heard Nat. "Everyone is disappearing Steve" she said she sounded a bit worried.

Then dot turned and ran to Thanos but as she got close he disappeared and nowhere to be seen. Then dot got a weird taste in her mouth. It tasted like a  metallic taste in her mouth.

Dot coughed and spat out a black liquid. "Lady Dorothea are you ok?" Thor asked softly but he sounded sad. Before dot could reply everything started spinning and she lost he balance. Thor quickly caught her before she hit the floor.