Chapter 15

Time skip

Bucky kissed down her jaw to her neck finding her sweet spot making her moan softly. Bucky placed his metal hand on her bare waist. Dot jumped a little because of the coldness of the metal.

"Did I hurt you?" Bucky asked concerned looking at her.

"No it's just- doesn't matter" she said as she put her arms round his neck and there lips touched.

Dot broke the kiss, "what if they come back from their mission?" Dot said. Bucky stood up from the sofa and taking Dots hand leading her upstairs.

Bucky lead Dot to the outside of her room and he opened the door and pulled her into the room. "Bucky" Dot said

"What?" He said with a smile.

"What if Steve finds out?" She asked

"he won't so don't worry about it" he said moving her hair out of her face. then there were voices coming from downstairs.

"Bucky there back" dot said. But Bucky didn't say anything he just stared at her.

"James Buchanan Barnes!" Dot yelled in a so called quiet voice. Bucky then looked up at dot and looked her in her eyes.

"What?!" He said

"There back so just get out and act normal!" Dot said. Dot  quickly left the room and headed downstairs.

Dot entered the room the avengers were in. They looked exhausted and dot sat on a chair opposite Steve and Sam. "what happened to you all out there?" Dot asked with curiosity

"Steve decided that we would lose the element of surprise when we came close to the last hydra base" tony said before anyone could speak. Bucky entered the room taking a quick look a Dot and then finding a free seat.

Dot was sat trying not to make eye contact with Bucky. Then dot heard a voice she has heard before, "miss me" a voice said. Dot looked around but she couldn't see anyone.

"hey dot are you ok" said a muffled voice and dot felt someone's hand touch her shoulder. Her eyes went completely black and she yelled.

"DON'T TOUCH ME" and she flicked the hand of her shoulder. She jumped up and her eyes eventually went back to normal and everyone but Bucky stared at her, confused and concerned. Dot looked round the room then she ran out and headed to her room.