Chapter 36

~ 2 years later~

Bucky drove up to the lake where they had there date. He sat down next to a willow tree. One of dots favourite trees.

Underneath stood a stone tombstone stone reading. 'Dorothea Rogers a friend, a sister, an avenger and a loving girlfriend'

Roses, pictures and small bears in front of it. Spot barked and licked Bucky's face. Bucky laughed. He looked at the tombstone and he whispered, "I miss you... we all do and I wish you were here with me.. I-I got a dog and called him spot.." Bucky spoke sadly.

"I miss her too" Sam said as he walked towards Bucky. Bucky just stayed quiet and looked out to the lake and he closed his eyes and he could hear her adorable laugh.

Sam sat next to bucky. "I miss her too buck. I-I mean she was your girlfriend and my best friend. I know she means a lot-" Sam said but stopped as he saw as he saw he was getting upset about it.

~flashback ~

Dot laughed as she drank some of her hot chocolate and sat at the table.

Bucky smiled at her. "What are you smiling for?" Dot asked and she laughed and put her cup down.

"I'm smiling because your here with me and your happy" Bucky said as he leaned in to kiss.

Dot stopped him an said, " promise me that no matter what you will try and smile" dot whispered

"Promise" bucky whispered back and then he kissed dot and smiled at her.

~ end of flash back~

Bucky got up from the floor and smiled slightly. "Come on spot let's go home" bucky said and he got in the car and he drove away from the grave.