Ch. 23 - No space

"As much as I love when we all cuddle, we'll need more space if we're all going to be in the same place," Mason said and all of us agreed.

After what happened, me, the wolves, Troian, Saria, Dana, and Kyle, her boyfriend, agreed that being together was the best option in case the twins tried to do something again.

"Also, can you tell your crow to stop pecking me?" He said, granting a chuckle from Saria.

Romeo, the crow, was her cute familiar that loved pecking wolves for some unknown reason.

"I'd just like to thank you again for saving us." Kyle approached me. He was already fully healed from the other day, and so was I. "If you ever need anything, you can let me know, okay?"

Kyle was only a couple inches taller than I was, and he had medium red hair. His voice was as soft as a cloud, no doubt that he seemed to be harmless, but he was a powerful witch, even more powerful than Dana.

They both had nothing on Saria though.

"Dana and Kyle, come here," the older witch ordered, and the two were soon enough closer to her. "We'll cast a space creation spell. It will create a portal that will be kept inside this dorm and it'll lead to my mansion in a different dimension. I need you two to stabilize the room just in case so it won't create an earthquake."

Yes, she was that powerful.

The spell was soon done and the room only shook a little bit.

Both Kyle and Dana were looking at Saria with a gleam in their eyes.

They had explained to us what The Five was, and the wolves didn't know about them since, even if they did the supernatural judging, they mostly worked under shadows, focused on places with larger supernatural populations.

And apparently, Silas hadn't told me about them since I couldn't be trusted. Typical.

As the round, violet sparkles died down, a stable portal appeared in our living room.

"Come on, I'll show you guys around," Saria announced, going through it and motioning for us to do the same.

"This place is gigantic!" Mason oozed, and he wasn't wrong.

The portal led us to a living room with fancy curtains, carpet, couches... fancy everything. There was a lustrous chandelier dangling on the roof and a huge staircase leading to the upper floor

The fireplace had a painting above it of the witch standing next to Troian as they kissed in front of the Eiffel tower.

"The place is a bit dusty since we've been mostly staying in hotels these last months and I rarely come here from my forest. We travel a lot." The witch got her hand around Troian's waist.

My last memory of her was me giving her a bottle of whisky as a farewell gift if things got too difficult. Troian always held that "little miss perfect" pose, but I saw right through her. She was too good for the Soilés, and now she was finally getting to live her life as she deserved it.

"Now, let's go have a tour, shall we?"

The witch showed us around, and the place got fancier at each step.

All of the bedrooms were big, the hallways filled with fancy items, and the kitchen was like it was straight from a top-grade restaurant.

The white marble walls gave the mansion a cooler feeling, and there was even some kind of garden on the outside with different plants.