First meeting

How did you met him? Well here is the answer

.*"*.*"*.
>>>---- *->
*. .*"

Valt

You were on the way to your classroom in the Beigoma Academy. You get your stuff out of your locker and checked a last time your phone, before you slipped it in your pocket. You close your locker and walked down the hallway to Class 2B. The last students entered their classes and some teachers closed the doors. You reached the classroom, where you'll have two lessons maths. Right before you enter it, you can hear someone scream behind you. "OUT OF THE WAY!" You looked behind and before you can see anything, you fell on the ground and someone landed on you. "Ouch..." "Oh...I'm sorry" The person on you sat up, like you too. In front of you sat a boy with blue hair and brown eyes. "Are you hurt?" "No...It's alright" He got up and held his hand out for you. "I'm Valt Aoi" "(Y/N) (L/N)" You took his hand and he pulled you on your feet. "I hope this can help you to forgive me" He took something out of his bag and handed in you, before he waved and ran away. You looked after him and then to the thing in your hands. It was bread...Beybread. What a strange boy.

.*"*.*"*.
>>>---- *->
*. .*"

Shu

You were training in the park. Since your father was a Beyblade trainer, you've been blading for as long as you can remember. You prefer to train alone so nobody can disturbed, which is why you stroll through the city until you have found a free arena. You had your launcher in your hand and you kneeled down. "Let it rip" You pulled the chain and your Bey landed in the arena, where it did a few laps before it ran out of stamina. "That was nothing" You took your Bey and turned it back to the launcher. Then you pulled the chain again and the process repeated. "Come on! Work!" Again you pulled the chain on your launcher and again it didn't work. "You're way too tense" You stopped moving and looked up. In front of you was a boy with white hair and red eyes. Somehow he looked familiar to you, but you didn't know where from. "If you're too tense, you won't get a good start." Confused, you looked at him, but then did what he said. You take a deep breath and try to stay calm. Then you pulled out the chain and pulled your arm far back. Too far when you felt the pain "Ouch..." "Did you do any stretching exercises before?" "No, why should I?" "Regular stretching exercises can prevent strains. Try it, but first you should see a doctor" He handed you your Bey. "Thanks...I guess" He just nodded and walked on.

.*"*.*"*.
>>>---- *->
*. .*"

Rantaro

You were on your way home. It was always the same path, always the path through the park. Sure, it took a little longer that way, but you were happy to watch the little children while they were blading. There was something great about seeing how happy the little ones were and how much fun they were having. "No! Give it back! It belongs to my brother" You stopped when you heard a little boy so desperately. You walked around a wall and saw the little boy with the highly styled hairstyle and a couple of older guys who had apparently taken the bey from him. "You lost and that's why you have to hand it over" "No! I promised my big brother to take good care of it" "Unlucky" "Give it back!" You stood behind the little boy. "Oh how cute. A girl protects the little man" "One" You started counting. "Two" "And what happens with three?" You grabbed the old guy's hand, twisted his arm and he let the Bey fall in pain. You caught it and let go. "If I see you stealing the Beys from little children again, there will be trouble" "Oh yeah? You are one little girl and there are three of us" The little boy was hiding behind you and mumbled something. "If you hurt those two, you will deal with me." You could see someone hit the guy's head with something. When he turned around and saw who was standing in front of him, they ran away. As you walked by, you could hear them saying something about 'Honcho'. "Big Brother" The boy ran up to the other. "Are you okay, Ranjiro?" "Yes, that one helped me" You smiled and crouched down. "This is yours" You hold out your hand with the bey to him. "Yes, thank you" He took the Bey from your hand and you got up again. "Hey, thanks for protecting my little brother" "It's okay" You raised your hand and walked on.