Public

You spend a day in the city to buy some stuff you need. People are watching you, because he's a famous blader. How will he show others, that he's in a relationship with you? Or will he even show it?

.*"*.*"*.
>>>----     *->
   *.   .*"

Valt

He'll never let go of your hand. He kisses you. You kiss him. He loves you and he'll show it to everyone.

.*"*.*"*.
>>>----     *->
   *.   .*"

Shu

Shu likes to show that he loves you and is with you. Be it holding hands or small kisses on the forehead, cheek or lips.

.*"*.*"*.
>>>----     *->
   *.   .*"

Rantaro

Rantaro is a burdock. He often reaches for your hand when you are in public. You have no problem with it because you are happy that he stands by you and wants to show the world.

.*"*.*"*.
>>>----     *->
   *.   .*"

Free

Free is definitely a hand holder and one who doesn't shy away from kissing you in public either. Soft kisses on your nose or forehead.

.*"*.*"*.
>>>----     *->
   *.   .*"

Lui

Holding hands? No. Kiss the cheek, forehead or hand? No. He pulls you in French kisses, when you don't expect it. But when you take his hand, he'll accept it and hold yours strong.

.*"*.*"*.
>>>----     *->
   *.   .*"

Silas

Nothing prevents Silas from kissing you in front of strangers. Be it loving kisses or French kisses. Since he mostly tucked his hands in his pocktes, you hold on to his arm. Even if he doesn't admit it, he loves it and it gives his pride a little boost.

.*"*.*"*.
>>>----     *->
   *.   .*"

Aiger

Aiger would never take your hand on his own. But if he feels you interlacing your fingers, he will let you do it. Otherwise there are small kisses on the forehead from time to time.

.*"*.*"*.
>>>----     *->
   *.   .*"

Ranjiro

Ranjiro and you are a crazy duo. Holding hands is a must, but if it doesn't happen, he'll carry you piggyback. Let everyone think what they want. You are his and he is proud of that.

.*"*.*"*.
>>>----     *->
   *.   .*"

Dante

Dante is a bundle of energy. Since he's holding your hand, he will drag you everywhere. There are also hugs and small kisses on the lips.

.*"*.*"*.
>>>----     *->
   *.   .*"

Delta

No kisses in public. He hates it! Don't just reach for his hand, either. He does it when he feels comfortable. The whole thing is new to him, so give him the time he needs and be happy, even if he only holds your pinky finger with his.

.*"*.*"*.
>>>----     *->
   *.   .*"

Hikaru

Hikaru may be a little shy at first, but the more often he is with you, the more normal it becomes for him if you hold onto his arm and rest your head on his shoulder. Whenever you do that, there are often a few gentle kisses on your cheek. Every now and then you pull him to you and kiss him briefly on the lips.

.*"*.*"*.
>>>----     *->
   *.   .*"

Hyuga

Hyuga loves you and he loves to show that. He hugs you, holds your hand and sometimes kisses your whole face. Even though he's sometimes full of energy and hard to stop, he always asks you if you're okay with going where he wants to. When you say yes, he usually always pulls you with him. Nevertheless, there are also moments when he's quieter and you walk next to each other.

.*"*.*"*.
>>>----     *->
   *.   .*"

Lain

Lain doesn't like to be interested in that at first sight. But if you ever reach for his hand, it's okay with him. But you shouldn't kiss him. Either he doesn't do it at all or he pulls you into a back alley that you don't get out of that quickly. His French kisses are often wild, which is why your lower lip often bleeds. So always have handkerchiefs with you. Oh and don't wear lipstick.

.*"*.*"*.
>>>----     *->
   *.   .*"

Ukyo

His hands are actually very valuable to him, but he loves to feel the warmth of your hand. Soft kisses can come out of nowhere, so don't be scared

.*"*.*"*.
>>>----     *->
   *.   .*"

Ren Wu

You hold often Ren's hand in yours, but also give him some space because he hates being restricted. He loves you, no question about it, but don't expect anything more than to hold his hand or to get a quick kiss on the lips.

.*"*.*"*.
>>>----     *->
   *.   .*"

Xander

He loves to hold your little hand in his big one. Sure, it might look weird and often not like you're a couple, but when he bends down and kisses you, doubts often go away. He will often tell you that he loves you, which can often make you blush

.*"*.*"*.
>>>----     *->
   *.   .*"

Gabe

Gabe always makes sure that you are comfortable. He is holding your hand and giving gentle kisses to your forehead or hands. He also makes sure that you don't run into anything or trip.