How do you sleep?

How do you sleep in your bed together?

.*"*.*"*.
>>>----     *->
   *.   .*"

Valt

You always lay on him in his arms, making it more warm and comfortable for both of you. Plus you both love it to be near to each other.

.*"*.*"*.
>>>----     *->
   *.   .*"

Shu

You lay close to each other, his arms around you, so that you feel safe.

.*"*.*"*.
>>>----     *->
   *.   .*"

Rantaro

You both aren't the peaceful sleepers. One of you always wakes up with a hand in their face.

.*"*.*"*.
>>>----     *->
   *.   .*"

Free

You sleep everywhere. You're always leaning on him, you head on his shoulder and his on yours, while he has an arm around you.

.*"*.*"*.
>>>----     *->
   *.   .*"

Lui

Before you fell asleep, Lui always lay with the back to you. When you wake up, you lay in his arms.

.*"*.*"*.
>>>----     *->
   *.   .*"

Silas

Your head lays on his shoulder while you always hold each other's hand.

.*"*.*"*.
>>>----     *->
   *.   .*"

Aiger

Aiger wasn't a peaceful sleeper. Even if he fell asleep on the pillow with you in his arms, you wake up on the end of the bed in his arms.

  .*"*.*"*.
>>>----     *->
   *.   .*"

Ranjiro

Ranjiro lays his arms around your stomach and his head against your chest. He lays often under your blanket.

.*"*.*"*.
>>>----     *->
   *.   .*"

Dante

Dante clings on you. He wouldn't let go off you, when you don't need to the bathroom.

.*"*.*"*.
>>>----     *->
   *.   .*"

Delta

You lay on him, your head on his chest, your arm around his stomach and your legs on his.

.*"*.*"*.
>>>----     *->
   *.   .*"

Hikaru

One of his arms is under your head, the other one his around your chest.

.*"*.*"*.
>>>----     *->
   *.   .*"

Hyuga

You try to avoid him for laying on you...He drools....But you can't stop him. His head lays always on your stomach.

.*"*.*"*.
>>>----     *->
   *.   .*"

Lain

Lain has his head always against your shoulder and his hand on your chest where Harry sleeps.

.*"*.*"*.
>>>----     *->
   *.   .*"

Ukyo

He holds you tight in his arms while you are asleep, keeping you warm.

.*"*.*"*.
>>>----     *->
   *.   .*

Ren Wu

Your head lays on his shoulder, while one of his arms lays under you. The other hand holds yours.

.*"*.*"*.
>>>----     *->
   *.   .*"

Xander

During night you're more exhausting than Xander. You wrap your legs around one of yours and hug him tight, while you sometimes drool on his chest.

.*"*.*"*.
>>>----     *->
   *.   .*"

Gabe

Gabe has his arms around you and lays against your chest. Your arms lay around him.