You saw him naked

You had a sleepover at his house/room/etc. He had gone into the bathroom before you and when you heard a door slam after a while you thought he had gone out of the bathroom. When you then opened the door to the bathroom, he was standing naked in front of you...

.*"*.*"*.
>>>----     *->
   *.   .*"

Valt

Valt just looked at you in surprise and had red cheeks. "I...I...Ineed a few more minutes" He put the towel in front of his body. You blushed too and looked down. "O-Okay...sorry" And the door was closed.

.*"*.*"*.
>>>----     *->
   *.   .*"

Shu

Shu looked at you...You looked at him with red cheeks...Neither of you said anything..."Could you...um...go outside?" Only now did you realize that you were still standing in the bathroom and that Shu was still naked. "I WAS NOT STARING AT YOU! I SWEAR!" And you were gone.

.*"*.*"*.
>>>----     *->
   *.   .*"

Rantaro

"KYAAAAH!!!" Honcho screamed like a girl when he saw you. "GET OUT! GET OUT! GET OUT!!!" He covered his body with a towel. Before Honcho threw his hair dryer at you, you closed the door with a loud bang.

.*"*.*"*.
>>>----     *->
   *.   .*"

Free

He looked at you like you were in a completely normal situation...like he wasn't standing naked in front of you. He didn't do anything about it, which your brain just couldn't process. He just got dressed and left you confused and surprised.

.*"*.*"*.
>>>----     *->
   *.   .*"

Lui

Lui looked at you, his hair in a braid and growled. "Haven't you ever heard of knocking? Get out, you idiot! I'm not done!" You didn't know what to say, so you did what he said and left him alone.

.*"*.*"*.
>>>----     *->
   *.   .*"

Silas

Silas just grinned at you. "Probably don't look too bad if you don't go outside." You looked at him and grabbed the first item you found and threw him off with it. "YOU IDIOT!"

.*"*.*"*.
>>>----     *->
   *.   .*"

Aiger

Aiger looked at you in surprise. You could see how embarrassing the moment for him wasm. To make it not even more weird you just walked away, after you closed the door of course.

.*"*.*"*.
>>>----     *->
   *.   .*"

Ranjiro

"WHA-?!" Ranjiro turned around so you could see his back. "WAAH!" He took his towel and covered his bottom with it. "PLEASE...PLEASE GO OUT!" When Cap'n didn't hear from you, he looked back. You've been gone a long time.

.*"*.*"*.
>>>----     *->
   *.   .*"

Dante

"Oh (Y/N)...Do you need to go to the toilet? Then I'll go in my room" Dante wrapped himself in a towel, picked up his clothes and padded out of the bathroom.

.*"*.*"*.
>>>----     *->
   *.   .*"

Delta

You blinked a few times and he just looked at you. You were too focused on his torso to walk away. "I would like to change. Now if you could please leave" At first you wanted to say no but your legs carried you out of the bathroom and your hand closed the door.

.*"*.*"*.
>>>----     *->
   *.   .*"

Hikaru

When you saw him naked your head turned red and you backed out of the bathroom before closing the door and trying to forget it

.*"*.*"*.
>>>----     *->
   *.   .*"

Hyuga

Hyuga looked at you like you were in the wrong place at the wrong time and honestly, you were, too. "Shouldn't you apologize now?" You gave him a puzzled look before nodding. "Sorry" And the door was closed again.

.*"*.*"*.
>>>----     *->
   *.   .*"

Lain

It was different with Lain and you. You were in the locker room as one of your new students was injured and you were taking care of him. You were about to close the first aid kit when Lain came around the corner. He had a towel around his waist but what you saw was probably too much. The blood rushed to your cheeks and you hurried. Just as you were about to leave, you bumped into Lain, who was looking at you. You looked him in the eyes but a secind later you looked down. "I..." "My eyes are up here" You walked past him, cheeks red.

.*"*.*"*.
>>>----     *->
   *.   .*"

Ukyo

You didn't see anything as the bathroom was filled with steam covering his body. With Ukyo's back to you, you sneak out of the bathroom, even though he'd already noticed you.

.*"*.*"*.
>>>----     *->
   *.   .*"

Ren Wu

He looked damn good when he was sweaty but you were so focused on his wet hair that you didn't even notice the rest of his body. "(Y/N)...Could you please leave?" You jumped at his voice and slammed the door. Damn, you should have looked at his whole body!

.*"*.*"*.
>>>----     *->
   *.   .*"

Xander

You exchanged a look before the door was between you again.

.*"*.*"*.
>>>----     *->
   *.   .*"

Gabe

You had already seen his upper body, which is why your gaze wandered down. Before you could see anything, Gabe had thrown a towel in your face and closed the door. Yep, that was a stupid idea