He asks you...

He's proposing to you

(No it won't be classic with flowers, candles, etc. I tried my best but I have no idea xd sorry)

.*"*.*"*.
>>>---- *->
*. .*"

Valt

Valt was very nervous. He sat down with his friends and figured out how to propose the perfect proposal for you.

His head had started to steam again after all these years.

He ended up asking you out on a date and asked you at the park.

"(Y/N) (L/N), do you want to be the bey to my bread?"

It didn't take long because it was just a random question and you didn't understand what it was all about at first.

When you understood that he was proposing to you, of course you answered "yes"

.*"*.*"*.
>>>---- *->
*. .*"

Shu

Shu was a little nervous at first. After all, it wasn't a normal question to ask.

Shu had thought about it, but didn't want to make a big deal out of it.

You had gone for a walk and arrived at the arena in the park where you first met.

As you peeked into the arena, you spotted a note that read, "(Y/N) will you marry me?"

At first you thought it was a prank, but when Shu held a small box with a ring in his hand, you couldn't hold back your tears.

Between all your sniffles, you still got a 'yes' out

.*"*.*"*.
>>>---- *->
*. .*"

Rantaro

Honcho had come up with something extraordinary.

You sat together in the living room and watched movies.

Bowls of chips, popcorn, and M&Ms sat on the table.

You reached into the bowl of chocolate balls and had a few in your hand. You noticed a strange shape in your hand.

As you pushed the M&Ms aside, you noticed that some featured more than just the familiar M.

They were all red and white, while the red ones were normal, the white ones said "Wanna marry me?"

You dug deeper and finally found the ring.

Your gaze slid to Rantaro, who smiled at you with rosy cheeks.

You just nodded...Honcho had managed to render you speechless but you said yes

.*"*.*"*.
>>>---- *->
*. .*"

Free

It was a very typical Free proposal...Even though you were the first person he proposed.

You came home late from practice and got ready for bed.