Kurt Baratier catches up

Time for the Emperor to catch up ^^

If you want a character to join then leave his name im the comments

An now have fun reading it

.*"*.*"*.
>>>---- *->
*. .*"

First Meeting

You lived in Moab, a small town in Utah, America. You were a very curious person and explored almost everything around you. That day, you were just going to buy yourself an ice cream when you heard something. It was a weird noise you'd never heard before.

Out of curiosity you followed the sound and ended up in a side street. You didn't find anything there, but the noise was even better to hear. You put your head against a metal shaft because that's where the sound came from. You leaned against it and before you knew it you were sliding down the shaft.

You screamed in panic and when you reached the bottom, you slammed into a grate. "Ow..." As you sat up, you realized that you were surrounded by strange figures. "Before we give you hell, introduce yourself" You were approached by someone but were so excited about the place you had discovered. "Hey you!" You ignored the people around you. "HEY!" "What's with the shouting?" The people around you went silent. When they moved to the side, you looked in the direction.

A rather tall guy came to a stop in front of you. The people around you seemed intimidated by him. "Oh hello" You smiled. "Have a little respect for the Emperor!" "Emperor?" "You lousy brat! I'll teach you some manners!" "Bisuke, shut up" "But" The man looked at you. "What's your name?" "(Y/N)" "What are you doing here?" "I heard strange noises and ended up here. I have to say I like it here. Can I stay here?"

You definitely made an impression on this person. He had never met someone like you before.

"Aren't you afraid?" "Afraid of what?" He looked at you with an amusing smile. "Obviously not...You're interesting, I admit but let me make something clear, when you really want to stay, you'll never see the world up there again" You thought for a moment. "Well I already saw everything in this city and it got pretty boring sooo...I will stay" You were a bit naive. "You decided quickly, I like that"

What will happen? Well you don't know but you weren't afraid of anything.

  .*"*.*"*.
>>>----     *->
   *.   .*"

Becoming Friends

You were now a member, or rather a subordinate, of Kurt Baratier's underground kingdom. You were definitely different than everyone else here...But was it that good?

The others seemed annoyed by your positivity and at first it was just silly sayings. But one day it went too far.

"You don't belong here you bitch" You were beaten up. A group of 5 guys who used to tease you hit, kicked and just verbally abused you. You were lying on the floor, blood ran from your nose. Nobody around you helped you. Everyone acted as if nothing had happened.

All but one. "Sir...there is a problem" Kurt looked at Bisuke, his right hand man. "The new one just got pretty disfigured...They mauled them badly and" Bisuke didn't get any further because Kurt got up and entered the great hall. It fell silent as soon as the ruler entered the hall. Bisuke led Kurt to you and when he saw you he seethed with anger. "Who was that?"