Apology

You took some time to cool off. You both realise that you can't continue like this. So one of you decided to apologise...

.*"*.*"*.
>>>---- *->
*. .*"

Valt

Valt had been calling and texting you for hours, but you hadn't answered. He lay up all night and hadn't even eaten anything for dinner. Even not when it was Beybread. The next day he was at your door. "(Y/N)...I'm sorry...I" You didn't let him say more and took him in your arms. You felt bad too and were happy to see him again. Since you both didn't eat or sleep, you ate the beybread he brought over to you and then fell on the couch asleep.

.*"*.*"*.
>>>---- *->
*. .*"

Shu

You avoided him for a few days. Shu always tried to talk to you about it, but you ignored him. One morning, while checking the mail, you discover a letter from him. At first you didn't want to read it because you were still angry with him, but since you missed him, you decided to read the letter anyway. He repeated several times how sorry he was and what an idiot he was but that wasn't enough for you. Shu was surprised when you suddenly stood in front of his apartment. He couldn't figure out if you were still angry or angry again. "(Y/N)...I..." "Are you serious about all this?" You held the letter in the air. "I've never been more serious about anything than that" That was enough for you and you pulled him into a kiss.

.*"*.*"*.
>>>---- *->
*. .*"

Rantaro

Honcho thought a lot about how to apologize. He was sure that a simple 'sorry' wasn't the right thing to do, but it shouldn't be too cringe either. "Listen (Y/N) I was an idiot and should have listened to you but I didn't. I can understand you won't forgive me so easy but I want you to know that I'm sorry" Rantaro rehearsed in front of his mirror. "No, that's stupid." The blonde teen crumpled the paper in his hands and threw it on the floor. Yes, he wrote down his apologies. "You are stupid to write your apology down and practice it" Honcho turned around. "WAAAH!" He tried to kick everything under his bed but you had already seen it all. "(Y/N)...?! I...You...Sorry!" Honcho shook his head. "No...well yes but I..." "You're special" You shook your head. "It's okay" "Really?" "Yes, I can see how sorry you're" "I'm...I'm really sorry"

.*"*.*"*.
>>>---- *->
*. .*"

Free

You stood by a tree and watched him. It hurt you to see him like that. Free might seem pretty neutral to others, but you knew him like no one else. He was a very emotional person. You wanted to apologize but you wanted to give him the time he needed. "What do you want?" This question was directed at you and you knew it. You went closer to him, but still kept your distance. "I want to apologize to you" Free said nothing. "But I know you need time to get down" Free took Fafnir out of the arena. "Are you really sorry?" "Of course I'm! It was stupid of me to say that!" You lowered your head. "But I know I said it and it's not going to go past you that easily" Free looked at you. "Fight me and if you win I'll forgive you" You looked at him. "Do you mean that seriously?" But his look told you everything. You took your bey and you started battling. You lost one battle after the other. Of course you knew that you didn't stand a chance against him and after a few battles you understood what he wanted to achieve with it. You had put all the anger you had at yourself into your starts and so the battles got more intense. When the sun was going down, you couldn't take it anymore. "How do you feel?" "I'm tired..." Free gave you a piggyback ride and walked you back to campus. "Free...?" "Yes?" "Why did you do that?" "I was just angry with you at first and then I had to clear my thoughts and somehow get rid of everything that was bothering me. I could tell you felt the same way so I let you let all your emotions out." "Hm... So you're not mad anymore?" "Maybe a little" You held onto him tighter. "I'm really sorry, Free" "I know"