Gwyn Reynolds catches up

It was a bit hard to write about him but I did my best ^-^

Have fun and enjoy reading it

.*"*.*"*.
>>>----     *->
   *.   .*"

First meeting

You were on your way home when you noticed a crowd. You were a little confused, but you also don't want to get any closer in case it was an accident. Then, as some people left, you caught a glimpse...You didn't realize you were still standing there. Instead of some sort of accident, you saw a person squatting on the ground, scribbling on the sidewalk with chalk. Upon closer inspection, you recognized mathematical formulas... Not that you really knew anything about them. You watched the person a bit before you made your way home. That was just weird...

.*"*.*"*.
>>>----     *->
   *.   .*"

Becoming friends

Since you walked the same way home every day, you kept spotting that person who left their math formulas. No one paid them any attention, but it was kind of interesting to you. You stepped a little closer to the person and watched as they wrote down more and more formulas in a matter of seconds. "You're in the way" You were a little surprised when he spoke. "Sorry..." You moved aside and he continued writing. "Tell me, what are you doing there?" "I'm calculating something" "And what?" His magenta eyes looked at you. "You wouldn't understand" Then he continued to write. "Hey, I'm not a genius, but I'm not that stupid." "I'd just be wasting my time." You pouted and crossed your arms. He just kept writing without paying any more attention to you. You looked at the writing until he suddenly stopped writing. You saw the end of what wasn't the end yet... He seemed to be considering. "27" He looked at you. "27 and not 26" He looked back at his calculation and when he did the math he corrected the wrong number. "You're welcome" With that you left.

.*"*.*"*.
>>>----     *->
   *.   .*"

Feelings

Gwyn doesn't really know anything about feelings. He tried to calculate it but there was of course no explanation. It was frustrating for him but he also seems to be interested in this case, so he continued his calculations.

.*"*.*"*.
>>>----     *->
   *.   .*"

Confess Feelings

Gwyn and you went to the same school, which is why you were a bit surprised when he suddenly stand in front of your locker, with many papers and notes in his hands. "Oh, hey Gwyn. What do ya have there?" "I tried to math something...But I didn't find any solutions" "Must be annoying, huh?" "I don't think so" "Not? But why not?" "Because I know the answer" "I don't understand what you mean..." "You! You're the solution" You blushed a bit, why the other students looked at you. Your luck that really nobody expect from you understood Gwyn. "I wasn't able to calculate it, cause you were missing...Variable X...That's you" "...Thanks...I guess...?" You seemed to understand what he wanted to tell you...More or less.

  .*"*.*"*.
>>>----     *->
   *.   .*"

First Date

"The probability that the most couples go to the cinema for the first date is at 45%...The probability that couples went to a restaurant is at 20%" This could take more time than you want. You went to a cafe and spent some time there after you get annoyed by his calculations...