Arthur Peregrine catches up

Working on some requests, so have fun ^^

I hope it's not that bad ^^"

.*"*.*"*.
>>>----     *->
   *.   .*"

First Meeting

You were forced to join Inferno.

What to say? You got lost in this huge building. Every hallway and every room looked the same and that was your first day there.

You walked down the dark corridor trying to find the training room but to no avail.

Just as you were about to go back, the light went on and a door opened in front of you. When you looked you up,  looked into turquoise eyes. You took a step back as you really were standing directly in front of the other person.

Now that you could see better who you were standing in front of, you immediately turned pale.

It was Arthur Peregrine, ruler of Inferno.

"Excuse me...my king" You were totally uncomfortable with standing in his way and you were already expecting the worst.

"Hey you" You jumped at his loud voice. When one of the robots walked towards you, you were a little relieved that Arthur hadn't spoken to you. "Take them to the training room" Arthur walked past you. "Follow me please" The robot pulled up. You looked down the hallway Arthur had walked through and before following the robot.

.*"*.*"*.
>>>----     *->
   *.   .*"

Become friends

You knew that to survive at Inferno you had to be more than just a simple minion.

You always gave 110% and tried to push yourself through, no matter how difficult it was.

Even though you thought Beyblade should be fun, you wanted to get stronger and at that point you didn't care how.

Arthur was enthusiastic about your ambition. So much that you got to fight him and Apocalypse. Arthur wanted to test your skills and even though you lost to him, he were impressed that you were able to win a point.

A simple test battle became more and more battles and you left the training room late in the evening.

Even with some wins

.*"*.*"*.
>>>----     *->
   *.   .*"

Feelings

Arthur's interest in you increased steadily.

He was constantly watching you through the cameras to see how you were improving day by day.

But during this time, when a new feeling was spreading in him, he didn't let you get close to him.

If you bumped into him during breaks, he would brush you off or ignore you completely.

.*"*.*"*.
>>>----     *->
   *.   .*"

Confess Feelings