Yugo Nansui catches up

Here comes Yugo ^^

Have fun

.*"*.*"*.
>>>---- *->
*. .*"

First meeting

You're like a sibling for Ukyo and when he signed up for the Sword Flames you did too. Ukyo's blading skills were significantly better than yours, which is why he was the one who got to join Xander Shakader's club. Your blading skills weren't really developed yet, but Xander saw potential in you, which is why he accepted you as well, although he only wanted to give one place.

Xander was in the process of introducing you to a bit of the process and training when out of the blue he said he wanted to introduce someone. And then someone jumped out of one of the trees. You were totally frightened, but Ukyo seemed to have been prepared for it. "Who do you think you are?!" You hated it when people put you down and annoyed you and this guy was already doing it. "So you're one of the newbies, aren't you?" "And you're?" "Yugo Nansui, Xander's right hand man" "That still doesn't give you the right to scare me like that!" Ukyo and Xander tried to break you up. Well, did that go well?

.*"*.*"*.
>>>---- *->
*. .*"

Become friends

Since Yugo and you were on the same team, you were more or less forced to understand each other. Xander didn't want any fighting on his team, so you had to pull yourself together.

"3,2,1 Let it ri-" "Xander?" You about to launch (B/N) into the arena when Yugo entered the dojo. Your bey landed on the ground next to the arena. "Yugo!" he looked at you "Sorry...I didn't see you" Yugo picked up your bey and handed it to you. You took (B/N) from his hand. "It's okay..." Yugo smiled a little. "You didn't happen to see Xander?" "No, I didn't. Maybe he went back to training." Yugo crossed his arms with a sigh. "If he comes here, tell him I'm looking for him" "Okay" With that, Yugo left. You looked at your bey. That was the first time you'd had a normal conversation

.*"*.*"*.
>>>---- *->
*. .*"

Feelings

Yugo and you seem to like each other more and more and this liking never seemed to end. Yugo realized that it wasn't just friendship that he felt for you. Although Ukyo had also become his best friend and Yugo was sure that he could help him, he finally turned to Xander.

.*"*.*"*.
>>>---- *->
*. .*"

Confess Feelings

It was summer vacation and it was the last day you were in the dojo before you followed with your family for 2 weeks vacation. Yugo and Xander sat at this for a long time trying to find a way for Yugo to confess his feelings to you. Somehow Ukyo got the message and his answer was clear, Yugo should just tell you like that. And well... nobody knew you like Ukyo.

Ukyo and you had finished your training when Yugo came into the dojo and asked you to speak. Ukyo left the two of you alone knowing what was going on. "Starting today...what?" Yugo didn't want you to go away for a whole two weeks. "Yes, I'm looking forward to it" You picked up your bag. "But I don't think that's the only thing you want to talk to me about...I told you about it last week, after all." "Right...It's not what I wanted to talk about...It is just like that..." Yugo took a deep breath. Samurai were not afraid of anything! "I...I...I love you..." You looked at him. "I just want you to know that before you go on vacation and I don't see you for two weeks" Yugo looked down... He felt a little uncomfortable.