Own apartment

You rented your first apartment together and today was the day you moved in

.*"*.*"*.
>>>---- *->
*. .*"

Valt

Valt helped you carry your boxes upstairs.

Since he had already moved in before you, you expected that at least something was already there, but nothing.

Everything was still packed on the floor, except for the furniture.

"Valt...What have you been doing the last few days?" "Training...backed vey bread...slept... ate...pee...and" "I didn't mean that. I want to know what you were doing in the apartment?" "Nothing...I was waiting for you" "You didn't unpack and put away the dishes or anything else?" "No..."

You sighed. You could have guessed that...

"Great...Now we'll spend the whole day unpack the things" "THE WHOLE DAY?!" "Yep and that's because of you" "But I want to train" "THEN HURRY UP AND UNPACK THE STUFF!" Valt started to unpack the things. "I UNPACK THE STUFF! I UNPACK THE STUFF!"

.*"*.*"*.
>>>---- *->
*. .*"

Shu

Shu helped you carry your things up to your apartment.

While you took breaks, he carried up the heavy boxes.

As a small thank you for his help, you invited him to dinner. Shu wanted to refuse but you insisted.

When you came back in the evening, all your belongings were in the apartment but everything was still packed.

So you had to use the next day to unpack the boxes and put everything away.

.*"*.*"*.
>>>---- *->
*. .*"

Rantaro

You had stashed all your things in the closets. Honcho had also stowed away his remaining things.

Since it was already late, you decided to order food.

When it was there and you went to get dishes from the cupboards, you realized you had no dishes! No plates, no curtly, no glasses, nothing!

First off, you snapped at Rantaro, you hoped he'd take care of it. Then you drove to the first store you came across to buy whatever you needed in the last 10 minutes before it closed.

.*"*.*"*.
>>>---- *->
*. .*"

Free

You came home late from practice.

Even if Free had already spent a night in the apartment, all of your boxes were in the apartment and still had to be unpacked.

You both started to unpack everything, while Free put everything away in the bedroom, you took care of the kitchen.

You had heard the whole time how he opened drawers and cupboard doors, how he cursed around because everything didn't fit, but suddenly everything stopped abruptly.