Gashem Madal cathes up

I've never thought that Gashem would get so much requests o_o

.*"*.*"*.
>>>---- *->
*. .*"

First Meeting

You have been involved in Muay Thai for a number of years, which is how you got to know Gashem. It was the first tournament you entered and Gashem was your opponent in the final. He was a pretty tough opponent, but you didn't give up that easily either. Despite your efforts, Gashem was able to defeat you and win the tournament.

"You did well. It's been a long time since I had an opponent who made it so difficult for me." He had given you his hand and although you were actually opponents, you took his hand and let him help you up. "I'm looking forward to our fight if you want revenge" "You won't get rid of me that easily"

.*"*.*"*.
>>>---- *->
*. .*"

Become Friends

And so it was. Gashem and you kept meeting up at tournaments. Mostly in the finals, where he always defeated you after a long fight. It was quite frustrating but those defeats motivate you.

But almost out of nowhere, that seemed to change. Suddenly all the energy that was always in Gashem was gone. He won his fights, but you noticed in your fight that he wasn't even remotely as good as he used to be.

So you confronted him after the fight.

"I'm not interested in talking to you" "I can understand not discussing some things with your rival but I also see you as my friend" "You can see me as whatever you want, it changes never mind that I won't tell you" "Okay...although I'm here if you want to talk about it. After talking, you might feel better"

You were about to leave when he accepted your offer and told you about his father and the guy named Silas Karlisle. "I'm sorry. I can understand your frustration." You closed his hand so he held the bey's pieces tightly. "The bey would probably lose its value to you if you had it repaired, wouldn't it?" "Yeah..." You thought for a moment when an idea struck you. From your pocket you pulled a small pouch attached to a string. "Here, take this" "What is this?" "My mother had my bey packed in it when I got it. I haven't used it since. Maybe you can put it to better use." "But doesn't that mean anything to you?" "Not as much as your father's bey to you. Keep it, Gashem" He looked at you. You smiled when your phone rang. Your buddy, you had to go. "I'll see you again soon" You left.

.*"*.*"*.
>>>---- *->
*. .*"

Feelings

You had your next meeting with Gashem pretty soon. Namely when your good friend Arthur Lawrence showed up with him at your beyclub. Gashem was surprised to see you again and let's face it, you were too. Arthur was surprised that you hadn't told him about your friendship with Gashem, but when he realized that you and Gashem actually get along well, he was very pleased. You, on the other hand, rejoiced to see Gashem carrying the small pouch around his neck in which he carried the parts of his father's bey. He said it made him feel a lot stronger that his father was with him. Which increased your joy even further. You got along very well despite the many battles you fought against each other. So good that much stronger feelings developed subconsciously.

.*"*.*"*.
>>>---- *->
*. .*"

Confession