Daigo Kurogami catches up

Almost done with the 4 catches up. Next will be Wakiya so stay tuned ^^

Note: (S/N) = Sibling Name
(C/N) = Cat Name

.*"*.*"*.
>>>----     *->
   *.   .*"

First Meeting

You were in the hospital to visit your younger sibling when suddenly a boy entered the room. He looked pretty somber. "Hello bro" came it from Ryota, the second child in the room. The boy walked past you and sat down by his brother's bed. "You already know (S/N) and this is (Y/N)" Ryota pointed at you when he told his brother about you. The boy looked at you. "(Y/N) this is my brother Daigo" Not wanting to be prejudiced, you smiled a little. "Nice to meet you, Daigo" He just nodded. Okay, maybe he was weird after all.

.*"*.*"*.
>>>----     *->
   *.   .*"

Becoming Friends

You kept running into Daigo in the hospital when you visited (S/N). Both of you were always in the room until the end of the visiting hours and mostly for hours. "Hey..." You looked at him as you left the hospital. "Would you like to go eat something?" Before you could answer, your stomach was growling. You blushed a little. "Uhm... Yes, I'd love to..." Daigo and you were only eating a little something, but it was still a really nice time. You guys talked about a few things and found out that you both go to Beigoma Academy and you both like to blade. You had "arranged" to meet again

.*"*.*"*.
>>>----     *->
   *.   .*"

Feelings

You had become very good friends over the years. On top of that, you are both scouted by AS Gallius and now living in France. You guys had become very close over the years and every time you spoke to Daigo he would get weirdly warm and heart racing.

.*"*.*"*.
>>>----     *->
   *.   .*"

Confession

When Daigo realized that he fell in love with you, it was an impossibility for him. Not that he didn't like you but it was unfamiliar as he never thought he would ever develop feelings like that for you...that's why he was afraid to talk to you about it...he didn't want to lose you as a friend after that confession. "(Y/N), we need to talk" You were talking to Clio when your captain spoke to you. "Okay...Is something?" "I mean privately" You glanced at Clio, who just shrugged before you went with Daigo. When you are far enough away from the others, you wait for what Daigo wanted to tell you. You noticed that he was tense, which you weren't used to seeing him do. "Is everything al-" "I fell in love with you" You were a little surprised. That came pretty suddenly. You blushed a little when you realized he was serious. Of course you always thought Daigo was quite cute and maybe you were in love with him but you thought he only saw you as a friend. "...(Y/N)....?" You noticed that it took you a long time to reply...or too long to respond. "Sorry, I didn't mean you...I mean...I like you a lot too...kinda...I mean...I love you too" You blushed even more. Daigo had to laugh a little, which you took as a good sign, since he rarely laughed and when he did, he never meant it badly.

.*"*.*"*.
>>>----     *->
   *.   .*"

First Date

You had your first date together on a day off. Daigo and you had spent the day at the park blading, eating ice cream and just hanging out.