Neko

Them as Neko

.*"*.*"*.
>>>----     *->
   *.   .*"

Valt

Look: Aegean blue ears tail

He can't sit still for a minute. He loves to play and to cuddle. He's very curious and it's hard for you to keep him back in public. He loves scratching the sofa but once he's in bed he's like an angel. He likes to play with toys that make noise

.*"*.*"*.
>>>----     *->
   *.   .*"

Shu

Look: White ears and tail

Shu is a quiet Neko. He can take care of himself but is happy if you take the time to play with him. He loves to cuddle and sleep in the warm, cozy bed. His favorite toys are balls.

.*"*.*"*.
>>>----     *->
   *.   .*"

Rantaro

Look: Beige ears and tail

Honcho was a neko who always goes for treats. He was always trying to get hold of it no matter where you hide it. You even hid the pack in your underwear and since he's sleeping in your bed he found it. Even when you told him not to, he still ate some. He was disastrous for that. But otherwise he was a cuddly kitten.

.*"*.*"*.
>>>----     *->
   *.   .*"

Free

Look: Canery yellow ears and tail with rose red tips

Free's a sleepy neko. He sleeps most of the day. Else he's a pretty clam cat. He eats, can play with himself but loves to be caressed. He's so cute when he's asleep.

.*"*.*"*.
>>>----     *->
   *.   .*"

Lui

Look: Artic blue and snow white ears and tail

Definitely not a cuddly kitty. Lui hates being petted, no matter where. Lui wanted to have his peace and if someone disturbed it, it could get ugly. Lui scratches and bites everything and everyone, except for you but you should also stay away from him, if he isn't in the mood.

.*"*.*"*.
>>>----     *->
   *.   .*"

Silas

Look: Emerald green ears and tail with lemon yellow tips

Silas needs his rest. In general, he wasn't a big fan of other people, whether they were acquaintances or strangers. Hatred of people, shy of people... It was difficult to say what it was about him, but probably both. If you were alone, there were no problems. He liked the time you guys spent whether playing or cuddling.

.*"*.*"*.
>>>----     *->
   *.   .*"

Aiger

Look: Maroon ears with white tips and a red-brownish tail

He's definitely a neko which loves to play and to cuddle. He's always like this, when he's with you but not with others. He'd love to attack literally everyone and he does when you don't hold him back. It's hard to take care of him but you can handle it. But you might need a leash else it ends in a chaos.