Hyde catches up

Ladies and Gentlemen it's Hyde time

.*"*.*"*.
>>>---- *->
*. .*"

First Meeting

You met Hyde quite early. Your mother worked for his father and since it was difficult for her to find a place where you could stay in the meantime, she was allowed to take you to her work with her. There you met the twins Phi and Hyde. Phi wasn't interested in you from the start. Hyde, on the other hand, does. You, on the other hand, were initially afraid of both, especially Hyde.

.*"*.*"*.
>>>----     *->
   *.   .*"

Become friends

Since you were at their home every day from then on, you had to get used to the brothers for better or for worse. Although you were afraid of Hyde at first, he was the one you got along with the best. Unlike his brother, you were fair to him and treated him well. As soon as Phi was mean to his brother, over time you began to support Hyde, since he was apparently afraid of his brother. It would be a lie to say you weren't scared of Phi, but you couldn't see him mistreat Hyde. Knowing he'd be in trouble if he hurt you, Phi left it at that, for which Hyde kept thanking you.

.*"*.*"*.
>>>----     *->
   *.   .*"

Feelings

Even after you no longer had to go to with your mother, you let her take you with her on weekends. Hyde and you spent a lot of time together, even as you got older. And although Hyde tried to think of you as just a good friend, a sense of something more seemed to have developed. He got pretty cranky about it, especially towards you.

.*"*.*"*.
>>>----     *->
   *.   .*"

Confess Feelings

At first Hyde tried to suppress these feelings, but at some point they were simply too strong. You were visiting the Dread Tower, where you wanted to create your own bey with the help of Doctor Evel. "(Y/N), we need to talk" Hyde had come into Evel's lab. "Is it urgent? It just needs the finishing touches to-" "If it weren't urgent, I wouldn't bother coming here!" You sighed and stood up. "Alright, let's talk" Hyde left the room and you followed him. He took you to his throne room where he was sure he was alone. "So what do you want to tell me?" Hyde walked towards his throne, not knowing how to say it. "I didn't come here for you to keep quiet about me. So what's up?" "It's fine! I'm sorry but I don't know how to authentically confess my love!" Your brain took a moment. At first you were surprised when he said 'sorry'... Then your brain processed the words 'love' and 'confess'. "Hyde..." "I know you only see me as your best friend, so I don't understand how I could...fall in love with you...but it happened and it's driving me crazy!" Wow... you never thought Hyde could have feelings like that for you. "I..." "It's okay if you just keep looking at me as your friend" "No...No, it's not...To be honest, for a while I've felt like... that you are more than a friend to me..." Hyde looked at you. His green eye locked on your (E/C). Since neither of you said anything more, you broke the silence by hugging Hyde. He was a little overwhelmed as he had never had such physical contact before. Nevertheless, after a while he put his arms around you.

.*"*.*"*.
>>>----     *->
   *.   .*"

First Date

Dating wasn't really Hyde's forte. He didn't want to go public with it at the time, so there was no real first date.

.*"*.*"*.
>>>----     *->
   *.   .*"