Quon catches up

I'm back after a "break"...I mean it wasn't a break because I prepared a special and it took me longer than I wanted but it's done and now you'll get regularly chapters with new scenarios and some more catch ups ♡ Thanks for being so patient and now have fun with Quon Limon

.*"*.*"*.
>>>---- *->
*. .*"

First meeting

Your first meeting with Quon was...embarrassing.

It was the first time you tried to skate because your best friend and you searched for a cool hobby.

But unlike your bestie, you never skate before but they were so confident in you, that they waited until you were on the board and pushed your forward. Unlike for you, it went slightly downhill and the skateboard drove down.

Since you knew nothing about [] your first drive ended when you bumped into a green haird boy.

"You okay?"

You rubbed your butt where you landed on before looking up.

You looked into green eyes while the boy held out his hand to you.

"Uh...Yes...Thanks"

You took his hand and he pulled you up.

He looked at you but you were not sure what he might wanted.

But then you realised that you just bumped into him.

You blushed slightly.

"By the way I'm very sorry for bumping into you...I never skate before and my friend thought it would be a great idea to push my down that hill instead of teaching me how to do it"

Yea...It kinda sounded unbelievable.

"Don't worry, I also tripped and bumped into people when I tried for the first few times and I still do so it's not a big deal"

You nodded and took your skateboard.

"Well...I will go now"

With that you left and went back to your friend.

.*"*.*"*.
>>>---- *->
*. .*"

Becoming Friends

You kept practicing with you friend and so you met him more often.

The moment you started to talk more was when you started to go alone to the skate park.

He was always there and to your luck or bad luck you happened to bump into him a second time.

"I don't get it...Why can't I hold my balance when I'm on the board?"

"You don't really look so happy, what?"

He helped you up again.

"I'm sorry...Maybe skateboarding isn't for me"

"Don't say that. Skateboarding is for everyone, the beginning is just a bit ruff but when you get use to it, then you can also enjoy it"