First Date

You had your first date with him. He wanted to surprise you. Where did you go/What had you done in this evening?

.*"*.*"*.
>>>---- *->
*. .*"

Valt

Valt didn't really know what a date was. So he came by that day with a basket full of homemade Bey bread and you spent the evening watching movies and eating Bey bread. By the way, you've watched children's films like the Lion King or Finding Nemo. But hey, it was a nice evening.

.*"*.*"*.
>>>---- *->
*. .*"

Shu

Shu invited you to dinner. First he stood in front of your door with a bouquet of flowers and then you drove to your favorite restaurant together. Then you went for a walk in the park. It was a cool summer evening, which is why he put his jacket over your shoulders. Which you still have weeks after the date.

.*"*.*"*.
>>>---- *->
*. .*"

Rantaro

Rantaro had really put a lot of thought into it and in the end could not make up his mind. Let's put it this way, without Ranjiro he would have missed it. As an excuse, he'd brought you a bunch of your favorite sweets and then took you to the movies. He was a real gentleman and had paid you your popcorn and your drink. You appreciated that he let you make the decision about the movie and in the end he came out of the hall more weeping than you.

.*"*.*"*.
>>>---- *->
*. .*"

Free

Actually, you weren't expecting anything big...especially not when he led you to the building where you were training. But when you saw what was waiting for you behind the doors, tears came to you. Free and the others had made a small restaurant out of it. In the middle there was a table with two chairs, which was nicely laid. You loved Ange's food, which is why the evening was really perfect. Except that Valt and Honcho had failed as waiters...Let's put it that way...The dessert never arrived...

.*"*.*"*.
>>>---- *->
*. .*"

Lui

Did you expect a lot? No. Did he exceed your expectations? He'd invited you to a café for cocoa and cake, which you both counted as a date.

.*"*.*"*.
>>>---- *->
*. .*"

Silas

That day Silas was standing in front of the door of your room and had two bags in his hands. He had picked up food from your favorite restaurant and now you are sitting on your bed and eating the food. You laughed and enjoyed the evening very much. It ended after you tied Silas' green hair in little pigtails. He was annoyed by it but you could see how red he had turned when he saw himself in the mirror. Yes, he liked it and you too.

.*"*.*"*.
>>>---- *->
*. .*"

Aiger

The date between Aiger and you started in the early afternoon. He took you to a zoo because you both loved animals. Aiger had told you a lot about the individual animals, was everything true? Probably not, but you acted surprised and interested so that he wasn't too offended. It was a lovely afternoon in itself, expect for the fact that Aiger had climbed some fences to pet the animals. Yeah...He's still a little cutie and you loved his love towards every animal