Valentine's day

He surprised you ♡

.*"*.*"*.
>>>---- *->
*. .*"

Valt

He made bey bread...heart shaped instead of bey shaped. He had bought you tickets for the amusement park. And he cooked for you with a lot of help from his mom but HE cooked!

.*"*.*"*.
>>>---- *->
*. .*"

Shu

He had cooked. He had taken the trouble to pack all your favorite foods into one menu and as expected it tasted incredibly good. As a gift there were red roses and a necklace with a heart pendant.

.*"*.*"*.
>>>---- *->
*. .*"

Rantaro

You were literally showered with candy. Rantaro had bought you all kinds of exotic sweets that he had tasted himself on his travels. So you sat on the sofa all day and tried sweets. And what must say? The boy had taste

.*"*.*"*.
>>>---- *->
*. .*"

Free

Free thought it would be a great idea to repeat the date where he confessed his feelings for you. So picnic in the woods. But this time with small bites, flowers, chocolate and cake. You shared some of the nuts with your deer friend who joined you after a time. A half-full photo album was given as a gift. After all, that was the beginning of your journey and many beautiful moments would follow

.*"*.*"*.
>>>---- *->
*. .*"

Lui

Lui was...as so often just in a bad mood. Even the days before were as bad for him as Christmas and Easter together. When he got to your door he just pushed an envelope in your face and left. Confused, you opened the envelope and discovered two tickets for the local thermal baths.

.*"*.*"*.
>>>---- *->
*. .*

Silas

Silas wanted to try something new. Easy dates on Valentine's Day were so cliche, so he tried to find something different. He wasn't the romantic type, but he definitely wanted to surprise you. He'd researched the internet, had called a lot of people on the phone, but no matter what he found, it just didn't seem right in his eyes. The days went by and Valentine's Day was almost over when Silas stand at your door. "I'm sorry...(Y/N)...I wasn't able...to organize anything for today" It seemed to have taken a lot of effort for him to tell you the truth. You just smiled and took him in your arms. "As long as we spend time together, I don't care where we are or what we do" And so you spent the rest of the day cuddling up in your bed.

.*"*.*"*.
>>>---- *->
*. .*"

Aiger

You and Aiger decided to spend the day at an animal shelter. His parents had an acquaintance and he agreed that you guys could come over. You spent the whole day with the animals. Played with and took care of them. There were so many different animals, you had been busy all day. The animals loved you so much that you are allowed to come by more often. And since you and Aiger decided to move into your own apartment, you were allowed to choose one of the animals.