Feelings

You spent much time together and now he got feelings for you but how did he react in that situation?

.*"*.*"*.
>>>----     *->
   *.   .*"

Valt

Valt was completely overwhelmed and cried for hours and ate many, many, MANY bey bread. Sure, Valt loved all of his friends, but his love towards you was different.

.*"*.*"*.
>>>----     *->
   *.   .*"

Shu

Shu's contact person for the topic was Daigo, as there was really no one else who could help him in this situation.

.*"*.*"*.
>>>----     *->
   *.   .*"

Rantaro

Rantaro tried to get other thoughts through sweets. It ended up with him sitting in front of the TV, eating sweets and tears flowing like a waterfall.

.*"*.*"*.
>>>----     *->
   *.   .*"

Free

Free's training totally failed because he couldn't concentrate. Then, when no one noticed, he snuck into Kris' office and asked her for help.

.*"*.*"*.
>>>----     *->
   *.   .*"

Lui

Lui was more annoyed than usual ... If that was possible. In any case, he didn't let anyone get close to him and at night he got mood swings at Gabe's home...Hard to say for who it was worse for...

.*"*.*"*.
>>>----     *->
   *.   .*"

Silas

Honcho was something like Silas secret dealer...He didn't ask for money, but still gave Silas' the lollipops he needed and maybe he also listened to Silas whining for hours.

.*"*.*"*.
>>>----     *->
   *.   .*"

Aiger

Let's put it this way ... Sheep plus soap plus Aiger is not a good thing ... In any case, the others had to save him from the sea of ​​soap bubbles.

.*"*.*"*.
>>>----     *->
   *.   .*"

Ranjiro

Ranjiro had two sides ... One was "I'm not in love, you fools" ... The other was "I don't know what to do ... Am I in love? Am I not? Help me Roktavor" What was Roktavor thinking?

.*"*.*"*.
>>>----     *->
   *.   .*"

Dante

Dante was attached to Arman or to Delta, his other friend, all the time. Both were annoyed and when they asked what was going on, the only answer they got was that his life was too complicated to get more sandwiches.

.*"*.*"*.
>>>----     *->
   *.   .*"

Delta

Delta secretly confided in Valt, which resulted in both of them sitting there not knowing what to do next.

.*"*.*"*.
>>>----     *->
   *.   .*"

Hikaru

After thinking about it for a long time, Hikaru decided to confide in Honcho. Honcho wasn't an expert, but he supported Hikaru as best he could.

.*"*.*"*.
>>>----     *->
   *.   .*"

Hyuga

Hyuga's sleep hours decreased and instead he tried to figure out what was more important than sleep and Beyblade. Hikaru noticed that something was wrong with Hyuga and he decided to help his brother even if Hyuga said that everything is okay. After Hyuga talked about you in his dreams, it was obvious.

.*"*.*"*.
>>>----     *->
   *.   .*"

Lain

Lain asked Shu to train him again because he was always nagging at you and was very irritable. Shu understood immediately and took over Lain's training. While Lain was telling Shu more bit by bit, he moved away from you, growled at you when you were too close or ignored you with red cheeks.

.*"*.*"*.
>>>----     *->
   *.   .*"

Ukyo

You saw Ukyo less and less ... It was rare but now you had the feeling as if he was no longer there, not even Xander, Yugo or Quon had seen him. Instead, he watched you and confronted Xander, when you were gone, with these feelings, who also didn't know how he could help.

.*"*.*"*.
>>>----     *->
   *.   .*"

Ren

Ren's training got more intense, but he didn't take his eyes off you. The only person who knew about his feelings was Xander, who was in favor of Ren Wu simply telling you, while he wanted to take it slower and more strategically.

.*"*.*"*.
>>>----     *->
   *.   .*"

Xander

Every time you visit the family dojo with the others, he avoided you as well and as inconspicuously as possible. Yugo, Quon and Ukyo tried as best they could to help him and gave him all sorts of ideas, from a samurai fight to a love song, everything was there and useless.