Wakiya Murasaki catches up

Last catch up for now UwU

Thanks for your patience, next chapters will be normal scenarios again and then the next four characters will catch up (Orochi, Hyde, Fubuki and Suoh)

Stay tuned and now have fun with Wakiya

.*"*.*"*.
>>>---- *->
*. .*"

First meeting

You were looking for a new Beyclub. It should be a small club as you weren't exactly a fan of many people and the club should be in the country you were comfortable with, Spain. BC Sol was out of the question as firstly it was a big club and secondly you never really had a chance so you tried the other club in Madrid, Sunbat United. You emailed their manager asking to meet up and within a few days you received a response. A few days later you finally stood in front of Wakiya Murasaki, the owner of the club. "Hi, I'm (Y/N) (L/N). I sent you an email" "I know that as nobody else is showing up today. So (Y/N) to start, I'd like to check your skills. If you can prove yourself, maybe I could get ready to work with you." Wakiya watched you closely, every move you made, every move that (B/N) made. He asked you a lot about your experiences and what could you say? You were allowed to see yourself as an official member of Sunbat United after the meeting.

.*"*.*"*.
>>>---- *->
*. .*"

Becoming Friends

You couldn't tell from the start that you and Wakiya were really friends. He saw you as a good blader and a loyal team member, but he didn't see you as a friend for a long time. It started when you became more interested in him. Initially, you found out about him and your team and found out that Wakiya was actually from Japan and had competed in the national championship there, so you started talking more and more. These conversations eventually became a routine for you.

.*"*.*"*.
>>>---- *->
*. .*"

Feelings

Your relationship was slow going and so it had taken a long time for Wakiya to accept that he was in love with you. He tried not to show it but often stuttered when he spoke to you and his red cheeks were obvious.

.*"*.*"*.
>>>---- *->
*. .*"

Confession

It was extremely difficult for Wakiya to understand that he fell in love with you. Not that he didn't like you but he didn't think it would ever be as much as it ended up being. At first he tried to put those feelings away, but the more he tried, the worse it got. So another solution had to be found, but which one? Wakiya had googled for solutions and had then decided on what was probably the smartest solution. You were surprised when one day you found a letter in your locker. It was addressed to you, so you opened it and read through it.

"Dear (Y/N),

You may be a little surprised now, but I'd like to tell you what's going on inside me right now. Every time I see you my heart is racing... Every time you smile I feel like I'm standing right next to the sun... Every time you laugh is... I can't describe all this without throwing up...But I want to be honest, I've fallen in love with you and I would be happy if we could go on a date.

Wakiya"

You didn't know if it was the weirdest or the cutest thing anyone had ever wrote you but it worked.