Arman Kusaba catches up

What can I say? The same with Gwyn but yeah, I gave my best, so hope you like it ^^

.*"*.*"*.
>>>---- *->
*. .*"

First meeting

You are Dante's best friend and when he traveled to Japan to get better you flew with him. Shortly after arriving, Dante had fought a boy named Arman Kusaba. After winning the first battle, he lost the second. Eventually you were brought to the Victories by Dante's uncle, where you met Arman again. After another battle, which Dante won, you stopped Dante from battling the poor guy 100 more times. Arman was grateful to you for keeping Dante away from him.

.*"*.*"*.
>>>---- *->
*. .*"

Becoming friends

You were on the same team, so it didn't take long for the two of you to become friends. "Hey Arman" He looked up from Ashindra who he was cleaning. "Shall we train?" You held (B/N) in your hand. "I really want to get stronger, you know? Dante is getting stronger and evolves Dragon more and more! I didn't come here for a vacation!" "I can understand you. I want to get stronger myself." Arman stood up. "All right. I accept your challenge, (Y/N)" You were very grateful to Arman for his help. He was a really good friend.

.*"*.*"*.
>>>---- *->
*. .*"

Feelings

Arman wasn't quite sure how to deal with this new feeling. He couldn't talk to anyone about it... Ichika and Taka were still too young and Dante... Well...Dante was Dante. However, Tango had noticed that something was wrong with the boy and that you were the trigger for it, so he gave Arman different training than you, so that he got away from you a bit. Not that Arman didn't want to be close to you, but it was just too much on his mind.

.*"*.*"*.
>>>---- *->
*. .*"

Confess Feelings

You and Arman stayed in the park until late at night, working out. "That was another strenuous workout." You wiped the sweat from your forehead with a towel. You looked at Arman, who was unusually quiet. "Everything okay?" Arman avoided your gaze. "Arman? What's the matter?" "Do you want to go out with me?" Arman blushed slightly and so did you. This came out of nowhere....Not that you didn't want to but it took you by surprise. "...Yes...I'd love to..." "You would?" "Yes"

.*"*.*"*.
>>>---- *->
*. .*"

First Date

The first date with Arman was something special. It was the first time the two of you were together without Dante getting in the way. You spent time in the city, went to dinner and walked through the park together. You enjoyed the calm that surrounded you. It wasn't anything big, but you both wanted it that way, because you didn't have much money. It was still nice that you were alone.

.*"*.*"*.
>>>---- *->
*. .*"

First Kiss

You had arrived back at the building, the Victories, on the evening of your first date. You were about to enter when Arman pulled you towards him and kissed you on the mouth. "See you tomorrow, (Y/N)" You blushed a little. "See you tomorrow Arman" He left and you entered the building.