Pregnancy

You found out that you're pregnant.

In this chapter you'll finde out how he reacts and how the pregnancy and birth will be

(Note: I didn't add pictures since we already have more than 20 characters, I tried my best to explain how rooms, etc. look. If I explained bad, use your fantasy)

Hope you guys enjoy it, it took a very long time (28520 words without these texts)

.*"*.*"*.
>>>---- *->
*. .*"

Valt

It was difficult to imagine what a future with Valt, you and a baby might be like. After all, Valt was often a small child himself and then suddenly had to bear such a great responsibility? But you couldn't and didn't want to hide it from him...Nevertheless, you took your time. Valt noticed that you were acting a little strange.

"Hey, (Y/N)" You lay in bed together and cuddle. "Is everything okay?" "Yes, what should be?" "You've been acting weird lately...different than usual...kind of nervous..."

You didn't dare tell him about it yet, so you pushed it off. But your lie didn't last long. The next morning you woke up with nausea and a few seconds later you found yourself in the bathroom in front of the toilet. Valt was next to you shortly after and didn't leave your side until you were done.

"Have you caught the flu again?" Valt put his hand on your forehead but as expected your temperature was normal. "You don't have a fever...does anything hurt you?" Valt handed you a tissue so you could wipe your mouth. "No..." "Maybe you just ate something wrong" "No..." Valt looked at you. "Do you know something?"

You avoid his gaze. "(Y/N)...What's going on?" Valt knelt down next to you. He was pretty concerned. You really didn't know how to tell him...it would be best if you just be honest, right? "You know you can tell me anything" "I'm pregnant, Valt..." Valt blinked a few times. "I'm sorry, what?" "We're having a baby, Valt"

It took Valt a moment to understand what you just said. "We're having a baby?" "...Yes..." Valt pulled you into a hug and moments later you could hear him sobbing. "Valt...?" "I'm going to be a dad! That's great news! God I'm so happy! I love you, (Y/N)" You enjoyed his reaction and ended up bursting into tears too.

✨️The following day you were at your gynecologist

✨️You were already in the sixth week

✨️You could already see a small dot on the monitor, which made Valt cry again, he was just very emotional

✨️You actually wanted to wait a little longer before sharing the news with your family and friends

✨️But your husband was Valt and knowing him, he couldn't keep a secret

✨️After less than a week, everyone knew

✨️You were showered with congratulations, Honcho even started crying - he was just as bad as Valt

✨️Godfather would be Shu, yeah it was Valt's decision but you were okay with it

✨️Valt talked about it being a boy all the time - but the gender wasn't revealed until now

✨️Valt slept like a log, which is why you had to kick him awake every time you had to run to the bathroom