Become friends

Your first meeting was extraordinary. At some point you became friends ... Just how?

.*"*.*"*.
>>>---- *->
*. .*"

Valt

What to say? It happened more and more often that he had run into you and knock you to the ground. One day you were the one who ran into him and he started laughing. As an apology and as a thank you for all the bey bread that he had always given you, you invited him for a cocoa and cake.

.*"*.*"*.
>>>---- *->
*. .*"

Shu

At home you first turned on the TV because this year's national championship was taking place and you didn't want to miss the final. You also took care of your arm. When you saw who was in the final, you were speechless. It was Shu Kurenai, whom you saw earlier in the park. You didn't expect that, but for you it was a one-time thing. What are the chances that you will meet him again? A tip: higher than you thought, because the next day it was he who trained in the park.

.*"*.*"*.
>>>---- *->
*. .*"

Rantaro

You were surprised when the boy's big brother spoke to you at school the next day. He thanked you again and asked if there was any way he could do it well. You didn't want anything for it, but you had agreed that you would go to the cinema that evening. After the cinema you had some milkshakes and filled your bellies with some sweets until you felt sick. But you had fun and that was the most important thing.

.*"*.*"*.
>>>---- *->
*. .*"

Free

Because of the strenuous and long training, you got less and less to eat something, which is why you ran into the dining room more and more often at night to eat something. Every now and then you ran into Free, who came back from his training. You thought it was weird because you never got to see him, so you decided to make him something to eat. You hadn't seen him that day when you went to the kitchen and you hadn't heard the door either. So you put the plate on the windowsill by the front door before going back to your room. The following night you hadn't met him again, but you were surprised when he was standing in the dining room, making sandwiches and putting them on two plates. Since that night, it has often happened that you ate together.

.*"*.*"*.
>>>---- *->
*. .*"

Lui

You were angry. Really angry. Rideout was everything to you and you didn't want to disappoint Gabe. Your training became more intense, trying to get stronger and stronger. "I'll show you who is weak, Lui!" You pulled the launching machine for the third time the day for the five hundredth time. Your arm hurt but you couldn't and didn't want to stop, but the machine thwarted your plans because the rope broke. "Damned!" "What do you want to prove?" You turned around. Your breath was stuck and under you was a puddle of sweat. "Lui...?" He eyed you. "What do I want?! Get you down, what else?!" He looked you in the (E/C) eyes and started laughing. "You have to start training much earlier." His laugh echoed through the room. He turned and left the room.

.*"*.*"*.
>>>---- *->
*. .*"

Silas