10.

I had to make this chapter two parts cause it's juicy baby, get into it 🤣

-

" Yo," Joseph answered his phone setting the weights he was using to work out with down.

" Where you at my boy?" Dre asked.

" Crib, what's up,"

" Ight I'm finna come in,"

Joseph twisted his face pulling the phone away from his ear and looking at it. " I'm in the gym nigga,"

Dre pushed through the glass door a few minutes later with a backpack in his hand and a cheesy grin on his face

" What's good?" Joseph furrowed his brows dapping up his cousin.

" Shit. I just had to slide on you real quick before I get up wit Prie,"

" Yea? Y'all gettin serious now and shit," Joseph chuckled taking a swig from his water bottle and wiping the sheen of sweat off his forehead with the back of his hand.

" That's my shorty," Dre smirked rubbing his hands together.

" But do she know that though?" Joseph joked.

Joseph had picked up on Pries player like ways the day he met her, he wasnt mad at her though. He respected it.

" Fuck you nigga,"

Dre tossed the backpack towards Joseph's feet, it made a thud sound once it landed. Joseph pushed his brows together.

" What's this?"

" Open it nigga,"

He unzipped the zippers, revealing bricks of money tightly wrapped in plastic.

" That's all you," Dre smirked playfully punching Joseph in the shoulder. " What I tell you nigga this shit fool proof,"

A small smile crept up on Joseph's face as he zipped the backpack closed not wanting to take the money out as they were in public. Joseph was making good money with his trucking business but he hadn't touch money like that since back in the day when he and Dre stood on top of the city.

Dre's phone began to ring in his pocket.

" Yea bae..? I'm on the way.. DAMN," He said dramatically before hanging up. " Imma call you later so we can chop it up,"

" Ight, love my boy," Joseph said hugging Dre.

" Love,"

Joseph sat on the weight bench for a few more minutes scrolling through Instagram before he landed on a photo of Grace that had been posted only minutes earlier.