26.

Sorry this chapter kinda long but i didn't want to split it in two 😭 bone apple teeth 😘

-

" You got everything?" Joseph asked as he closed the trunk of the Cadillac Escalade, grabbing his and Graces bags.

" Do you have everything is the question. Who packs for a trip 45 minutes before we're supposed to leave," Grace laughed trying to grab her suitcases from him.

" I got it," He said, rolling the bags. " And yea I got everything. I don't need to start packing a week before the trip. We only gone be gone for 3 days, you do not need all this shit,"

" Um yes I do, I need options," Grace protested as she crossed her arms across her chest.

They walked towards everyone that was waiting at the bottom of the stairs of the private jet, they were the last to arrive. Prie, Dre, and a few of his friends that Grace didn't know that well were all coming on Joseph's birthday trip to Puerto Rico.

" We could've flown commercial you know," Grace said to him, as she greeted everyone.

" We ain't no commercial flyin niggas," Dre said. " Tell her Jo,"

" Y'all have never even been on a plane before," Grace retorted.

" Okay and we ain't gone start now,"

Grace had never been on a private jet before and she was excited, but she would be equally as fine on a commercial flight as well. She was still getting used to the expensive champagne taste the boys had, being able to just throw money brainlessly, but she definitely wasn't complaining.

They had a red eye flight leaving late at night so they'd make it to Puerto Rico in the morning and have the whole day. They all filed onto the plane taking their respective seats. Grace reclined hers back all the way, unfolding the blanket provided for her and snuggling up under it.

" You finna go to sleep?" Joseph asked, looking over at her.

Even though he didn't show it he was kind of nervous for the flight.

" Yes, why?" She asked, opening her eyes and studying his face. " Are you scared baby?"

" I mean I ain't-,"

Grace giggled. " Yes you are, it's okay. Hold my hand,"

Grace exposed her hand from under the covers and grabbed his, giving it a little squeeze. Grace stayed up long enough for the flight to take off before drifting to sleep.

" You picked this out G?" Dre asked as they walked into the Villa they'd be staying it.

It was a luxurious villa right on the beach with a pool and enough rooms for everyone to have their own.

" Yes," Grace smiled as she held onto Joseph.

" You did yo shit wit this muthafucka," He said as he looked around. " Let's go find our room real quick, I wanna show you somethin," Dre smirked at Prie pulling her down a random hall.

" This joint nice baby," Joseph smiled, kissing her.

They found the master bedroom and began to unpack and change. Grace had planned a yacht excursion for everyone today, the actual date of Joseph's birthday.

Grace walked out on the balcony and looked out at the beautiful beach.

" I'm gone fuck you out here tonight fasho," Joseph said in Graces ear as he came up behind her pressing himself on her, making her blush.