19.

" I been having niggas watching Unique spot but they ain't seen him yet. It's like he disappeared after Vito funeral," Dre said rolling a blunt.

Joseph and Dre sat in Joseph's condo to chop it up and discuss business. Grace had left earlier in the morning to do what she had to do for the day, leaving Joseph to constantly think about the previous night.

He didn't know if it was love he was feeling, but he was for sure feeling something. She had him head over heels.

" I told you killing that little nigga was a bad move, now you got some shit started. We supposed to be on some strictly money shit right now," Joseph said.

Dre looked up at him with a glare.

" So you gone put this on me? Stop acting like you don't know how this shit go all of a sudden Jo! I ain't no weak ass nigga and I'm not finna let nobody test my gangsta! We control these streets, not the other way around, and if niggas want war, we gone give em war,"

Prison had done a lot of things for Joseph, and changing his mind set was one of them. Joseph and Dre used to be so like minded that's why things were so ugly back then. Joseph wished Dre matured more too because he'd hate to see him learn the hard way, he loved his cousin. Dre is his blood.

There's more to life than this street shit, but Dre was still in too deep to see it.

" Then these niggas took out my best friend, tried to take out my blood?" Dre asked with a chuckle. " It's up and it ain't never comin back down. I ain't lettin that shit go Jo and you better not roll over for them niggas either,"

" I ain't say I was. But I want you to think before this shit get over our heads,"

" This shit not gone get over our heads cause we in control. It's me and you like back in the day, you all I got Jo, you either with me or you not. I need you now more than ever, we gotta put this shit back on our back,"

Joseph shook his head as Dre stared at him waiting for a reply.

" We family, I can't do this shit without you. We need to do this shit for Vito, he'd do it for us," He continued.

Dre stuck out his hand. Joseph looked at it, hesitating in his mind but grabbed it, shaking it firmly.

" Family," He repeated.

" Girl I ain't seen that girl in a week," Jacob said as he sectioned Graces hair with clips and flat ironed it.

" She hasn't been to work at all?" Grace asked.

Prie agreed to do a silk press on Graces hair that morning but didn't show so Jacob volunteered to do it instead.

" Nope, I just stopped bothering her. You know how she is, I ain't got time,"

Grace twisted her lip up.

" I'm going to go over there after you get done,"

Grace relaxed and enjoyed her 'me time' as she got her hair done watching tik toks on her phone.

" Uh uh, who is this?" Jacob asked looking towards the door.

Grace turned her head recognizing Joseph's car parked out front of the shop with the hazards on. She smiled seeing him get out and come in. He was dressed in all black with a black Louis Vuitton puffer vest. He'd told Grace he would pay for her hair but she didn't think he'd stop his day to come do it himself. She thought he'd just send her the money or something.