20.

" I ain't even know you was up," Joseph said, coming back into his room.

He was shirtless with a pair of shorts on that sagged low around his waist and his phone in hand.

Grace glared at him from under the fluffy white covers. Her hair was sweated out and all over the place and her eyes were puffy from just waking up.

" You still mad?" He chuckled tossing his phone onto the bed and crawling on top of her.

" Stop," She mumbled squirming underneath his heavy weight.

" I will when you stop being mad at me,"

After Grace beat up Dre and left Joseph outside he convinced her to come spend the night with him.

" Don't ever yell at me like that again," She said.

" Bae," He laughed rolling off her onto the bed next to her. " You was trippin last night you can't be doin shit like that. You made that nigga nose bleed. You even hit me in my face,"

" Are you really defending him right now?"

" I ain't defending him. Neither of what y'all did was cool,"

" He deserved it and I'll do it again, every time I see him too," Grace said sitting up and pulling the cover up to cover her bare chest.

" You need to just stay out of that. That's between Dre and Prie,"

" Stay out of it? That's my sister. I'm not staying out of anything," She said defensively brushing hair out of her face. " He's a piece of shit,"

" Why you being so hostile wit me like I'm the one that said it," He asked, rubbing her leg on top of the cover.

She huffed. " I wish you would say something like that to me,"

" Say what?"

" Tell me to get an abortion," Grace scoffed. " You'd never see me or my baby again,"

He raised his brows shakin his head.

" First off I wouldn't never say no shit like that, and second you not gone keep my child from me either," He frowned.

She scoffed side eyeing him.

" I don't even play like that, try to keep my baby from me and YOU watch what happens," He said dragging her across the bed.

" Stopppp, it's cold," Grace whined trying to cover her naked body back up.

He smirked, kissing her face. Grace stared up at him as he grabbed the remote flipping through the tv channels.

" Do you want kids one day?"

He furrowed his brows looking down at her.

" I mean, yea, eventually. I want a little girl," He paused. " Do you?"