22.

" Really," Grace laughed looking up from her phone seeing Joseph get into the car from putting their over night bags in the trunk.

" What?" He asked getting comfortable in the driver seat.

" Where is your shirt?"

" In the back, I ain't want it to get wrinkled,"

" The temperature raises just a little bit and you think it's time to take your shirt off,"

" Bae do me a favor?" Joseph asked.

" Yes,"

" Get off my dick,"

Grace mugged him, slapping his arm. They had a two hour drive a head of them to New Jersey and it was a beautiful day out. The sun was shining and the weather was slowly but surely starting to warm up during the day. Today was the day Joseph would be meeting Graces family for the first time and she was more nervous than he was.

This was a big deal for her. She'd only ever been in one serious relationship before besides this one.

" Are you nervous?" Grace asked propping her head up on her fist, leaning on the center console as she stared at him.

He poked his lip out shaking his head. " Na but I feel like you are though,"

" Because I just want them to like you as much as I like you,"

" How much you like me?" Joseph asked taking his attention off the road.

" Way more than you like me," She replied.

He snickered. " That's what you think,"

" No but really. You know you can come off a little blunt and harsh sometimes,"

" Bae I got this, don't worry about it okay? I'm a real charmer,"

" Whatever,"

" Yo pops probably not gone like me regardless though cause he know I be beatin his little girl back in," Joseph said with a smirk.

" You are literally so disgusting," Grace laughed.

" Only for you,"

Joseph stared at the large house as he pulled into the drive way.