13.

" We gotta move this shit around, keeping all this shit in here like this hot," Vito said, kicking a cardboard box on the floor filled with hundreds of vials with red caps.

Joseph picked one up, holding it to the light and shaking it. The crack rocks rattled around inside the plastic container, before tossing it back into the box. They were standing in a room with a street value of almost $500,000 full of product. Boxes upon boxes stacked on top of each other filled with hundreds of those vials with red caps.

" And y'all can't keep keeping all y'all shit in one spot cause what if this spot get hit? Everything gone be gone," Joseph added.

Dre scanned the room with his arms crossed across his chest. " So what you sayin we do? Find multiple stash spots?" Dre asked.

Joseph shrugged, nodding. " Hide y'all work in plain sight where muthafucks wouldn't even think to look. That trap house shit too risky,"

" Do this shit the old school way like how they used to trap out the corner delis back in the day," Vito said.

Joseph nodded in agreement. " It ain't nothing to find a deli owner and pay him off,"

" Prie got a salon up on Mass ave," Dre mumbled, deep in thought.

" You think she'll agree to that shit?" Vito asked.

" Shit, ion know. Only one way to find out," Dre smirked shrugging his shoulders.

" Aye bae!" Dre pulled the toothpick from his mouth shouting as he walked into Pries salon holding his arms out wide.

She was in the midst of braiding a clients hair when she looked up squinting at them.

" Unt unt, thing one and two," She said pointing the pick part of the rat tail comb at them. " Don't come in my place of business on no bullshit," Prie rolled her neck placing her hand on her hip.

" Lemme holla at you right quick beautiful," Dre grinned nodding his head toward the back.

Prie looked Joseph up and down who had his hands shoved into his coat pockets.

" Y'all up to something I know it," She glared. " Can't you see I'm with a client damn,"

" Gone head girl, I gotta stretch my legs anyway," The client said.

" Don't get to scratching your head and messing up my braids Marquita,"

Her client laughed waving her off and using the tip of acrylic nail to itch between the greased braids.

The three of them went into Pries office in the back of her salon. Dre closed the door behind her and pulled the blinds shut.

" You couldn't call?" Prie asked.

" Na I gotta holla at you about this in person,"

She glanced at Joseph who scrolled on his phone minding his business.

" What you bring his big ass for? Back up?"

" Why you always on bullshit wit me Prie," Joseph said looking up from his phone.

" You got any empty rooms back here, like a storage closet or somethin?"

Prie cut her eyes at Dre.

" For what Andre?"

" I need you to hold somethin for me,"

Prie glared at him.

" I just know you not finna ask me what I think you finna ask me,"

" Bae I need you. We got too much work for the warehouse now, I need to know my shit gone be safe. You the only person I trust,"

" I worked hard for this place Dre, I can't risk losing it,"