40.

Joseph rolled over to see if Grace was awake. He'd woken up with a bad case of morning wood and taking a piss wouldn't be enough to make it go down because he was fresh out of a wet dream. She was asleep, curled up with her back to him. He wrapped his arm around her waist pulling her in closer. She unintentionally back herself up onto him making it even worse.

" Bae," He whispered frustratedly trying to wake her up.

He brushed the hair of her neck gently kissing it, making her shrug him off. " Stop," She grumbled.

Joseph kissed his teeth. He rested his face in the crook of her neck, rubbing her leg. Slowly, he inched his hand closer and closer to her womanhood, slipping his hand into her lace panties and touching her while he started to kiss her neck again.

She fidgeted under his touch, faking asleep. Grace had woken up the second he started playing with her but he didn't know that, she wanted him to keep going. Joseph pressed his hard dick up against her as he ran his middle finger up and down her slit. Joseph pulled her legs open, pushing his fingers inside her. Grace bit her lip to keep from moaning.

" Get up," He mumbled into her ear tapping his dick on her butt.

" I'm up," She moaned, breathing heavily as he continued to finger her pussy making it wet.

Joseph bit his lip as she reached back stroking his dick. He roughly tugged on her panties pulling them down before spitting on his hand and rubbing his manhood. Joseph grabbed Graces hips and positioned her before sticking his dick in from the side. He hissed as he slowly pushed it in holding onto her.

Grace lifted her leg up as he began to stroke her. Joseph rubbed her clit with his thumb as he left kisses on her cheek breathing heavily into her ear.

" Fuck," He grunted. " Yo shit so good,"

His lips brushed against her ear as he talked to her sending chills down her spine. The room was dark because it was still really early in the morning, the only light was coming from the tv. Joseph felt her walls beginning to constrict and tighten around him. He'd gotten to learn her body so well at that point he knew she was close.

" You gone cum for me?" He asked grabbing her neck.

She nodded with her eyes closed, biting her lip. Reaching up, she grabbed his hand making him choke her harder.

" Cum on my dick baby," He coached.

Graces toes curled and her body tensed up as she tried to pull away from him.

" I'm finna bust," He grunted.

" Cum in me daddy," She moaned looking over her shoulder at him.

Those were the four magic words and she knew she could get him every time she said it. Grace could feel his dick pulsating inside her as he came.

" Fuck," He panted, pulling his limp dick out and rolling onto his back, covering his face with his arm.

Grace rolled over too breathing heavily as she laid up under him.

" Now I can go back to sleep," He mumbled.

" This coo?" Joseph asked, coming out of the closet with a Dickie fit on.

He held his arms out doing a little spin. Despite the club being vandalized, they were able to get the repairs done in time for the club to be opened as scheduled. James, Joseph and Dre's business partner and well known club owner/promoter in the city, had been doing major advertising for tonight.

The whole city was excited for Icon to be open, that was the spot to be at tonight.

" You look good," Grace smiled from where she laid on the bed.