2

"... she is our sister Cassie"

"Why didn't you tell us about her earlier?" Iris said shocked.

Nora and Bart looked at each other not knowing how to say it in the end it was she who spoke

"Because... .in fact... ..to be exact, she is our half-sister"

"What!!!" They all cried out shocked

"The Speedforce forbade it, Cassie would never have come here if it wasn't necessary," Bart said.

"Given the situation, I think we should know" Iris said, plucking up courage.

"Okay" said a voice from the corridor,
she was the light blue speedster, she had just arrived at the S.T.A.R. Labs, she wore a jumpsuit with different shades of blue from light blue to a blue so dark it seemed black, on her chest she had an electric blue lightning bolt that shone with some light of its own.
As she walked her mask gradually faded and revealing the face of a young girl with mixed brown and blond hair with bright blue eyes.
She kept walking until she reached Nora and Bart and said:

"My name is Cassandra Rose Snow-Allen, I am the daughter of Barry Allen and Caitlin Snow, I am the second greatest speedster ever, second only to Flash who in 2049 is extremely faster than me"

Everyone was in shock, especially Barry, Iris and Caitlin.

"What does all this mean!?" Cried Iris,

"That's right" continued Caitlin "I can't have a daughter with a married man, especially if that man is Barry!!!"

"We can't give you too many details but you were married for over a year when I was born" Cassie said.

"I think we should talk about it in private" Barry said, trying to ease the tension.

Barry, Iris, Caitlin, Cassie, Nora and Bart headed to the salon to talk more quietly.

As soon as everyone was seated the three young speedster began to tell the story.

In 2030 Barry and Caitlin will start dating and in 2033 they will get married and in 2034 Cassie will be born, she besides the speed had the genetic mutation Cryogenic Power like Frost, this strange combination of powers allows her to reach extreme speeds for the most speedster.

Barry, Iris, Caitlin wanted to know more but the answer was always the same: "we have to preserve a minimum of the timeline".

They continued like this until Barry asked "How did he find out my true identity? And When?"

"It happened the day after we return to the future" Nora said "We returned the same day we left on December 23, 2049 around 9:30 pm, the last really safe night.

The day after, the Christmas Eve, we were all at Grandpa Joe's house,the day was great, until 10pm.
That's when Darkest Thunder walked into the house and attacked, he and Flash fought around town and when he realized he couldn't defeat dad, he said he would go back in time, dad didn't have the strength to chase him, so we tried but it was too much for me and Bart, when Darkest Thunder opened a tunnel, Cassie took us both by the arm and accelerated to bring us here "