67 Race Against Time: 13 hours

"The hotel is wonderful, but your mother and I were wondering, why do you have the hotel garden as a venue for the ceremony?"

"How, why? It's a beautiful place!"

"That's true Nora, but why didn't you and your future husband opt for a more normal church wedding?" Iris said, hugging Eddie

"You're joking, right?" Nora said with a hysterical laugh

"No, darling..."

"Are you seriously asking why my boyfriend and I chose to get married here and not in a more traditional church?"

"Yes... Nora what's wrong with you? You're weird"

"OUT OF HERE! IMMEDIATELY! GO AWAY, "Nora yelled

"Nora honey, don't fret! I understand that you are nervous, I was too ... see you after the ceremony? "

"NO," Nora yelled, pushing them both out

"Nora, what's wrong with you?"

"GO AWAY FROM THE HOTEL! GET OUT BEFORE I GET YOU KICKED OUT BY THE HOTEL SECURITY GUARDS! I DON'T WANT YOU TO MY WEDDING! "

"What's going on Nora?" asked Barry, who like everyone else had been drawn to the screams

"Dad, get Iris out of here! Make sure security doesn't let her get close! " Nora said

"Don't you think you are exaggerating? Mine was a simple question! "

"NO! I'm not exaggerating! " Nora screamed in tears "I won't let you ruin my wedding day any more!"

"But Nora, I ..." Iris tried to say

"Iris, do as she says ... Our daughter must have her reasons"

"Barry, you have no right to kick us out!" Eddie said

"Excuse me?! It's my daughter's wedding! And you weren't even invited!

If Nora doesn't want you here, go away! " Barry said angrily

"Barry don't think you're exaggerating too! Anyway Eddie is my boyfriend, actually my partner, he has the right to be here as much as your wife has! "

"You weren't even invited ..." Nora said in a faint voice, almost hoping not to be heard

"What? I just said it! And anyway, participation said Iris West, plus one! He is my plus one! "

"I'm not talking about Eddie! I'm talking about you, Iris! "

"What?!"

"It was Jack who convinced me, but I knew it was nonsense ... I knew it was wrong ..."

"You mean you want to tell me that your future husband convinced you to make the mistake of inviting your mother to your wedding !?"

"NO!" Nora screamed in tears. "My future wife convinced me to make the mistake of inviting to my wedding a bitch who even today, after 11 years, does not know that I am bi-sexual, and I am engaged to another woman! "

"Nora ..." Iris tried to say

"Iris, go away, please," Caitlin said, hugging Nora

"Caitlin you have no rights ..." Iris started to say, before Barry took her out to super speed along with Eddie.

"What's wrong with you Iris ?! Nora came out almost 12 years ago! And for almost 10 years, she and Jack have been together!"

"I know! Barry you may not remember it, but Caitlin told me after breaking my cheekbone!"

"Then why did you say those things!"

"Barry I ..."

"After all these years you didn't know Jack was a girl!" Nora said from the hotel door

"Nora darling I ..."

"No ... Iris go away!" Nora said running back inside

"What justification are you going to come up with now ?! How to justify the fact that you didn't know that Jacquline, Nora's eternal girlfriend, was a girl! " Barry yelled

"I haven't been a part of Nora's life since you got custody ... and I screwed it up ... when I met Nora's friends ... she introduced them to me as Jack and Jamie ... I always thought that ..."

"Are you telling me that ... No Iris this is too much, even for your standards!"

"Please Barry, forgive me!"

"Iris, I'm not the one to forgive you! Nora is the person you need to apologize to! "

"Please Barry," Iris said as she opened her purse and took a pill from the sealed package

"Let Nora calm down, and calm down too ... then I'll take you to her, hope I don't screw it up," Barry said, calming the tone of his voice.

"I understand, we all understand, but you can't get to the point of using it as an excuse! After everything you've been through ... "

"I'm not crazy Barry!"

"I didn't say that Iris ... just try to focus more on your daughter's life"

"Barry, don't talk to Iris like that," Eddie said. "You haven't been through everything Iris has been through! You didn't miss the life of your children! "

"I saw my mother die twice at the hands of the Reverse Flash, I saw my father die at the hands of Zoom, I spent millennia in the force of speed ... I discovered that my ex, whom I had asked to marry, had hidden a child from me ...

I know what went through Iris, mine is not an accusation, mind you! not everyone reacts to trauma in the same way! "

"Sorry Barry ... I had no idea ..." Eddie said

"I repeat mine is not an accusation against you Iris! Mine is the invitation to worry more about Nora, with Bart you have built an excellent relationship ... you just have to be able to find a way to do the same thing with Nora "

"Barry, Nora is my daughter! That hasn't changed, I just want to go back to where she and I were!"

"Iris, I'm sorry but it's not possible ..."

"Why do you say this, Barry! Why do you all say it! Nora is my daughter, despite Cait ..."

"When you disappeared, we thought you were dead ... Nora suffered a lot, but above all she changed a lot.

When you disappeared she was a little girl who wanted to be a princess when she grew up and hated studying ... when you came back she was a teenager who loved science and wanted to become a CSI, not for me but for the TV series "

"What am I supposed to do Barry?"

"You are her mother, you have to feel it in your heart ... start by being close to her and supporting her, the rest will come by itself"