71 Race against time: 9 hours

"Cassandra, I'm so sorry, it wasn't your fault ..." Cassie said crying

"I know ... It was your father's fault!"

"What do you mean?"

"Your father saved Iris, so he never became Savitar! That means my timeline never existed! So it was erased! They were erased!"

"The multiple timeline theory is real, so they should all still be there!"

"You take me for a fool! Do you think I haven't already tried!"

"Cassandra, you will see that ..."

"No! Nothing will settle down! I followed the process step by step! I created a tunnel between the two timelines, but when I returned... I found that they were dead! "

"What do you mean?"

"We speedsters, when we travel in time we remember the changes, and in a sense we are protected ... this has condemned my little brother and my little sister"

"Their death is a fixed event ..."

"More! It's an anchor point of my timeline! Whatever I can do, they will always die ... "

"We can help you! I'm sure together... "Cassie tried to say

"Do you think we haven't tried!"

"What?"

"The first time I asked you for help, you didn't know what to do, I gave you the diary and you helped me... despite all our efforts it always ended the same way!
So after years, indeed centuries, even millennia... I finally understood why my father had become the god of speed!!!
So I decided to take revenge for the death of my loved ones! "

"What do you mean?"

"Simple: I killed Iris, then Wally, Jesse, Wells, Joe and finally Barry! I only spared my mother ... but then I realized it was too easy .. "

"What are you saying?"

"I traveled to another timeline, waited for the right moment and killed Nora and Bart!"

"What? How? Why?"

"I'm evil, what do you want me to tell you? In the end I realized that in order to take full revenge, I had to see Barry Allen suffer as I did, so... I created you! "

"No! It is not possible! You could never manipulate the timeline up to that point! "

"Sure I can! My first attempt at creating my perfect opponent was to kill Iris when Bart was little, but my plan failed ... you were never born, and Lia, Nora's girlfriend, found a way to defeat me, reading a old article by Iris, contained in her biography ... so I had to choose another path..."

"Which one?!"

"I made Barry and Iris divorce!"

"How did you do?"

"Barry loves Iris madly, a part of him still loves her in your time ... anyway it was enough for me to manipulate Iris, I only needed to make minor changes to the timeline to force things, and convince her that Barry was cheating on her with Caitlin!"

"You could never do such a thing!"

"If you wake up in the morning and feel cold, you can have stomach problems ... if you run out of hot water when you shower you can get sick, but at the moment you are just nervous ... then you leave the house, get to the car and find out that you have left the keys at home ... when you go back up the stairs, since the lift is broken, you realize that you have been locked out ... you end up arriving late for work, you will be nervous ...
Small variations in initial conditions produce large variations in the long-term behavior of a system."

"The Chaos theory and the Butterfly effect ..."

"That's right Cassie! I enjoyed playing with Iris's life to end her marriage, but in the end when I did, you weren't born! They had a boy! And he didn't stand up to me either! "

"So you kidnapped Iris!"

"You finally got there! Nobody had ever realized it! I've changed the timeline hundreds of millions of billions of times... all for you! MY ALTER EGO! MY PERFECT RIVAL! "

"How did you do?! There are too many variables! "

"I know, that's why it took me millennia!"

"What?"

"I have it all planned out! I made Iris disappear, I made Caitlin get Frost's spinal cord, I made Nora nearly die of appendicitis!

I changed events countless times, until I got the result I wanted!"

"You are a psychopath! You've changed our lives for a silly personal revenge! All for wanting to justify your playing God! But yes, Captain Ahab must harpoon his whale! "

"You're wrong ..." Cassandra said laughing

"I'm not wrong! You are a psychopath!"

"I wasn't referring to that, I'm not playing God, I'm GOD, or rather a Goddess, I'm the Goddess of Speed!"