FEAR: Post-Credits Scene

There were two men inside the office building that day, both wearing clown masks. The window shattered, and the first one, Dopey, lowered his pistol and turned to the second man, Happy, who handed him a cable launcher. He aimed it at the roof of the building next door, and fired, securing the line before sliding a backpack across. Dopey and Happy then slid along the cable.

On the ground below, a man with unruly, greasy brown hair and a clown mask stood at an intersection - Bozo

On the ground below, a man with unruly, greasy brown hair and a clown mask stood at an intersection - Bozo. When a car pulled up next to him, he slid the mask over his face and stepped inside. There were two more men in clown masks - Grumpy and Chuckles.

"Three of a kind," Grumpy said. "Let's do this."

Chuckles looked up. "That's it? Three guys?"

"There's two on the roof," Grumpy said. "Every guy is an extra share. Five shares is plenty."

"Six shares," Chuckles corrected. "Don't forget the guy who planned the job."

"Yeah? He thinks he can sit it out and still get a slice. I get why they call him the Joker."

On the roof of the bank, a similar conversation was transpiring.

"Why do they call him the Joker?" Happy asked.

"I heard he wears makeup," Dopey said.

"Makeup?"

"Yeah. To scare people. You know, war paint."

Back on the ground, Grumpy, Chuckles, and Bozo entered the bank and fired numerous shots in the air. The security guard moved to attack, but Chuckles killed him before he could grab his weapon.

Grumpy and Bozo rounded up the people in the bank, making them their hostages.

On the roof, Dopey had a device hooked up to a control box. "Here comes the silent alarm." He pressed a button. "And there it goes. That's funny. It didn't dial out to 911, it was trying to reach a private number."

"Is it a problem?" Happy asked.

"No, no. I'm done here."

Happy raised his pistol and shot Dopey in the back, before grabbing a bag and opening the roof access door. He sped down the stair inside the bank, coming face-to-face with a large vault.

Inside the main room, Bozo and Grumpy were handing out grenades to each hostage, pulling the pin and forcing them to hold onto the lever, so it didn't explode.

"Obviously we don't want you doing anything with your hands other than holding on for dear life," Grumpy said.

A shotgun blast sounded from nearby. Grumpy and Bozo turned to see Chuckles lying dead on the floor and the bank manager holding a shotgun.

At the vault door, Happy pulled out a giant industrial drill, and began to thread it into the vault door. A spark came from the drill, and Happy was shocked with electricity, though not enough to kill him.